Sonus Faber PRYMA 01 Classic Pure Black Details
Sonus Faber PRYMA 01 (Classic Pure Black) Premium Over-ear Headphones
- Detachable ear-pads
- Interchangeable headband
- Connection cable made of 99.99% oxygen-free Copper for a minimized distortion and an exalted dynamicity of sound output
- Cable connectors soldered with high quality tin alloys
- Conductors HGP gilding for a sound output constant in time and maximum conductive capacity
PRYMA headphones are handmade in Italy by Sonus faber, the brand that has delivered world-class sound for more than 30 years. PRYMA's state-of-the-art high fidelity technology marries unparalleled sound quality with luxury design. The combination delivers flawless sound clarity and comfort for the most elevated experience in personal audio today.
The shell is crafted from premium aluminum, for lightweight feel with indestructible strength. Print-proof coating guarantees that the shell will retain its shine. The closed headphone features tiny holes, called helmet resonators, which enhance bass reproduction.
Adjustable like a belt, the buckle lets you choose your perfect fit. Hardware is made with copper and stainless steel, for a luster that lasts.
The cushion offers superior comfort by contouring around the shape of your ear, delivering isolation from outside noise without adding bulk.
The headband is made with the same premium leather used by Italy's high-end designers, lined with a breathable microfiber interior for maximum comfort and style. Customize yours with your favorite colors and finishes.
The jet-black leather headband is matched to a glossy black finish and aluminum hardware for a dark, tonal version of classic PRYMA headphones that does not compromise on taste.
|Name||Sonus Faber PRYMA 01 Classic Pure Black|
|Sub Title||Premium Over-ear Headphones|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- TYPE: Circum aural, closed
- 2 x 40mm dynamic drivers feature lightweight Mylar diaphragm and Nd magnet
- Oversized voice coil made of 99.99% oxygen-free Copper ensures better power handling and conductivity for the transducers
- IMPEDANCE: 32 ohm at 1 kHz
- FREQUENCY RANGE: 10 - 25.000 Hz
- DISTORTION (THD): 0.1% at 90 dB SPL
- RATED INPUT POWER: 120 mW (short term max power)
- SENSITIVITY: 118 dB SPL at 1kHz with 1 mW
- 2 x jack mono 2.5 mm (on headphones)
- 1 x jack stereo 3.5 mm (on cable)