Focal Stellia Details
Focal Stellia Closed-Back Headphones For Home & On-The-Go Use
- Reference closed-back headphones for home and on-the-go use
- Exclusive full-range speaker drivers with an ‘M’ shape pure Beryllium dome (patent pending)
- Uncompromising tonal balance, reproduction of the tiniest sound details at both very high and very low frequencies
- Incredible dynamics within a pair of closed-back headphones
- Excellent performance when connected to a portable audiophile player
- Very good ambient noise soundproofing
- Comfortable and ergonomic
- High-quality materials used
- Cognac and mocha finish full grain leather headband
- Cognac finish solid aluminium yoke which moulds to face shape
- Cognac and mocha finish full grain leather cushions
- Cognac finish full grain leather earcup and matte brandy stainless steel case
— Digital Trends
Stellia are the ultimate closed-back circum-aural headphones, both in terms of acoustic performance and the prestige of the materials used, such as the full grain leather of the headband, ear cups and cushions. This very high-end headphones manufactured at Focal is equipped with a new generation of exclusive electrodynamic speaker drivers, capable of working at low acoustic load while offering an extremely extensive frequency response (5Hz – 40kHz). Thanks to the many cutting-edge technology which are integrated in its speaker drivers (the frameless 100% copper voice coil, ‘M’-shaped pure Beryllium dome), Stellia delivers a perfect sound, whether bass articulation or the highest frequency details. In addition, Stellia’s offers extremely low impedance at 35 Ω, making the headphones very easy to drive through the output of a mobile audio source: experience the purity of sound, everywhere.
Each component has been developed with optimal acoustics in mind, without compromising on style. Because at Focal, innovation goes beyond technology; it influences product use and aesthetics. So, the two cognac and mocha finishes and the full-grain leather choosen sublimate this unique object.
Stellia uses the headband and yoke mechanical features originally developed for the Utopia headphones. The consistent curve between these two elements offers flawless comfort, regardless of the shape and size of the listener’s face and head. This comfort is enhanced by the high-resilience memory foam used for the earpads.
NEC PLUS ULTRA FINISHES
The two cognac and mocha finishes and the full-grain leather chosen are testament to the meticulous attention paid to each and every detail of these elegant headphones.
Stellia soundproofing capacity has been further enhanced by its closed design and thanks to the earpads whose 50% of their height is designed to diffuse sound through a non-perforated full-grain leather and 50% absorbs the audio signal through an acoustic cloth which covers the memory foam.
EXCEPTIONAL SPEAKER DRIVERS
‘M’-shaped pure Beryllium dome, frameless 100% copper voice coil, new surround… are technologies which offer exceptional dynamics for closed-back headphones and contribute to the reproduction of the tiniest sound details at both high and low frequencies. The respect of the original audio signal is unfailing and the neutrality is flawless, for voices and trebles of astonishing realism.
The Focal engineers worked to achieve the pure sound: vents are integrated to extend the speaker driver’s frequency response; an EVA foam positioned behind the speaker driver absorbs high frequencies; acoustic diffusers break up standing waves to obtain sound reproduction that is free of interference...
AUDIOPHILE AMPLIFIER AND DAC
To fully enjoy your headphones and amplify your emotions, the audiophile amplifier and DAC Arche is the perfect electronic solution.
Presets dedicated to Stellia, and more broadly to each Focal Hi-Fi Headphones, open-back or closed-back, are integrated in Arche.
- A case: cognac and mocha faux-leather
- One 3m (9.1ft) high-quality cable: Ideal for use at home on a high-end amplifier, thanks to its symmetrical 4-pin XLR connector.
- One 1.2m (3⅜ft) high-quality cable: designed to be portable with a stereo 3.5mm jack (⅛").
- A rigid travel case: in cognac and mocha woven finishes.
|Sub Title||Closed-Back Circum-Aural Over-Ear Headphones|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Type: Circum-aural closed-back headphones
- Impedance: 35 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 106dB SPL / 1mW @ 1kHz
- THD: 0.1% @ 1kHz / 100 dB SPL
- Frequency response: 5Hz–40kHz
- Loudspeaker: 1.6" (40 mm) pure Beryllium "M" shape dome
- Weight: 0.96 lb (435 g)
- Cables provided:
- 1 x 4ft OFC 24 AWG cable with 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS Jack connector
- 1 x 10ft OFC 24 AWG cable with 4-pin XLR connector
- 1 x Jack adapter, 1/8" (3.5 mm) female – 1/4" (6.35 mm) male
- Carrying case provided: 9.8" x 9.4" x 4.7" (250 x 240 x 120 mm)