Devialet Phantom Details
- Groundbreaking wireless speaker with cutting-edge design and technologies for sensational sound
- Evolves and perfects itself with free updates for better performance and new functionalities
- 750 Watts of power
- Heart Bass Implosion (HBI) is the only system in the world that allows for extremely low frequencies to be emitted from such a compact space
- Analog Digital Hybrid (ADH) combines the sophistication of Class A amplification with the power and compactness of Class D
- Active Cospherical Engine (ACE) is the ideal shape to reproduce sound and spread its linear energy in all directions
Solo, duo or multi-room, the Devialet Phantom plays your music via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, so you can enjoy all the music saved on your computer, smartphone or tablet as well as streaming music services such as Spotify and Tidal. With the Spark app and the optional Dialog hub, you can combine up to 24 Phantoms for the ultimate surround-sound and/or multiroom experience.
More than just a wireless speaker, though, the Phantom emits sound using a revolutionary and inherently superior process created by Devialet engineers, with proprietary inventions such as ADH and HBI.
Analog Digital Hybrid (ADH)
Invented by Devialet, ADH Intelligence is a technology that has succeeded for the first time in combining the sophistication of the Analog amplification (Class A) and the power and compactness of the Digital amplification (Class D). This technology, also included in Devialet’s Expert products, amplifies the sound signal with utmost clarity and transparency.
Heart Bass Implosion (HBI)
Developed specifically for Phantom, HBI® is the only system in the world that allows for extremely low frequencies to be emitted from such a compact space. The revolutionary Phantom is built around two hermetic woofers that function under high pressure. The powerful beats of the lateral domes produce a unique ultra-dense sound with physical impact. Together with ADH, this technology allows Phantom to reproduce levels of sound at the edge of infrasound (16Hz).
Active Cospherical Engine (ACE) Loudspeaker
The ACE® Loudspeaker technology (Active Cospherical Engine) designates the spherical conception of Phantom, inspired by the thrusting sphere of Olson, the perfect acoustical shape.
It is the ideal shape to reproduce sound and spread its linear energy in all directions. Phantom has the perfect acoustic architecture for an omnidirectional emission with a homogeneous sound no matter the listening angle and without any sound diffraction at the surface of the speaker.
Cybernetics getting better every day
Thanks to the EVO Platform, your system keeps getting better every day, automatically! Even after setting it up in your home, Phantom permanently upgrades itself for free, makes its internal connections evolve, and continually gets better. Devialet proactively acts against your systems’ obsolescence...
Dialog: Phantom’s intelligent hub
The optional Dialog is Phantom’s intelligent hub. It significantly enhances the Phantom experience. With Dialog, enjoy the best online streaming services in HD: Deezer, Qobuz and TIDAL (and soon many more) and connect Phantoms in duo, Cinema, or multi-room mode… up to 24 Phantoms.
|Sub Title||Powered Speaker|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - IN STORE ONLY|
- Distortion: 0.001%
- Saturation: 0
- Background noise: < 0,5dB SPL at 3m
- Sound pressure level: 99 db SPL at 1 meter
- DAC: TI PCM1798 24bits/192kHz
- Bandwidth: 16Hz to 25kHz ± 2dB at 82dB SPL | 28Hz to 25kHz ± 2dB at 92dB SPL | 49Hz to 25kHz ± 2dB at 102dB SPL
- Processor: 800MHz dual-core ARM Cortex - A9 MPCore processor, hard IP, and FPGA in a single Cyclone V System-on-Chip (SoC) 512 MB DDR3 Memory
- Power supply: IEC 100-240 v 50/60Hz 10A
- Weight: 24.25lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D) inches: 10.04 x 9.96 x 13.5
- Internal skin: Glass fiber filled polycarbonate
- External skin: ABS
- Aluminum central core: Aluminum dome drivers
- Synchronization: 1 to 24 PHANTOMS. Devialet Dialog is required
- Audio formats: HE‑AAC (V1), AAC (16 to 320 kbit/s), WMA, WMA lossless (16 bit only), MP3 (16 to 320 kbit/s), MP3 VBR, Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, OGG, VORBIS
- Connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi (a/b/g/n 2.4 gHz & 5 gHz)
Ethernet RJ-45 10/100/1000 Mbps (gigabit)
PlC Homeplug Av2
Toslink optical input (Tv, blu-ray, video games console etc)
Application: Spark | MacOS10.9+ | Windows7+ | iOS7+ | Android 4+
- Online streaming services: Deezer, Quobuz, TIDAL - Devialet Dialog needed
- Supported OS: Windows 7+, MacOS 10.9+, Android 4.4+