Denon HEOS Amp Details
- Turns any existing pair of speakers into a HEOS zone
- The same wireless ease of use as self-powered HEOS speaker models
- 100W x 2 of advanced Class D digital amplification
- Sleek, stylishly compact chassis
The HEOS Amp is designed to add HEOS multi-room audio functionality to a pair of stereo speakers, and features the same wireless ease of use as the self-powered HEOS speaker models. Featuring advanced Class D digital amplification, the HEOS Amp delivers 100 watts maximum power per channel, with low distortion and high current capability that provides reliable and stable operation with lower impedance speakers, including 4 ohms models.
In addition to the stereo speaker outputs, the HEOS Amp includes a sub output for connection to a powered subwoofer. There's also an analog stereo line input (via RCA jacks), and an additional auxiliary input via 3.5mm jack for direct connection to a portable player's headphone output.
An optical digital input lets you connect a digital music source such as a CD player, and a USB port lets you connect a portable thumb drive to listen to your favorite tracks. You can also use the USB port to charge your portable device. In addition to the built-in dual band "N" wireless system, the HEOS Amp is also equipped with an RJ-45 Ethernet port for direct connection to a wired LAN setup.
As with Denon’s HEOS wireless speaker models, you'll be able to stream your favorite music tracks and control the HEOS Amp with our HEOS App, which is available in both iOS and Android versions. With the HEOS App, you can choose to listen to music tracks on your smartphone, tablet or portable audio player, and you also can listen to your choice of internet radio stations, and you can also listen to your favorite music streaming service.
HEOS lets you choose different songs for each room, or you can listen to the same song in all rooms. Denon’s exclusive digital technology provides precise audio synchronization (within microseconds) to ensure top audio fidelity and stereo imaging quality.
The stylish HEOS Amp enclosure features elegant silver accents, and for convenience, there are volume and mute controls discreetly placed on the side panel.
HEOS Link at a glance:
- 100W x 2 of Class-D amplification
- Play any song, in any room via streaming services
- Multi-room functionality
- Easy-to-use free HEOS app included
- Simple set-up
- Play and source on any speaker from smart devices: streaming cloud services, smartphones/tablets, network storage, aux in
|Name||Denon HEOS Amp|
|Sub Title||Wireless Amplifier|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Amplification: Digital Class-D
- Input: Optical Digital
- Auxilary Input: 3.5mm
- Supported Music Formats: MP3, WMA, AAC (MPEG4), FLAC (lossless) and WAV files
- Supported Sampling Rates: 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz
- Built-in USB port: Yes
- Supported Picture Formats: JPG, PNG, BMP and GIF
- Internet Streaming Capabilities:Yes
- Power Supply: AC 120 V, 60 Hz
- Supported Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 8.7in x 3.7in x 8.5 in; 221mm x 93mm x 214mm
- Weight: 6.2 lbs; 2.8 kg
- Controls and Indicators:
Mute LED indicator
LED multi-function status indicator
Network connection button
Reset button (recessed)
What's in the Box
- Wireless amplifier/li>
- 6' AC power cord/li>
- 58" Ethernet cable/li>
- 42" Stereo minijack cable/li>
- Quick Start Guide/li>
- Safety Information/li>
- Warranty Card/li>
- Extended Protection Plan