Denon AVR-X6500H Details
Denon AVR-X6500H: 11.2-Channel AV Receiver with Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and Auro-3D
- 11.2 channel AV Receiver with 140W per channel (8 Ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.05% THD)
- 11 powerful amplifiers in a monolithic design for ultimate clarity and power
- Supports Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Auro-3D and DTS Virtual:X
- Amazon Alexa voice control compatibility
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) (via future firmware update) supports the latest 3D audio formats such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X from your TV audio signal
- K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, Dolby Vision compatibility, HDR10, HLG and BT.2020 provide the greatest picture quality for brightness, clarity and contrast
- "ihiji Invision" and "Domotz Pro" remote system monitoring and management technology, RS232 Control lets custom integrators monitor and troubleshoot remotely, drastically reducing downtime
- Award-winning Denon guided setup assistant and graphical user interface for easy and intuitive out-of-box and setup experience
- Supports Spotify Connect, Pandora, SiriusXM, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer, AirPlay2 and more
- Built-in HEOS wireless multi-room audio technology
- High-resolution DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support for HiFi enthusiasts, even in Gapless
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Dynamic Volume, Dynamic EQ, LFC and Sub EQ HT deliver
- Built-in Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support feature solid wireless network connectivity even in congested environments
- Equipped with two 12 V Trigger outputs
The 11.2 channel AVR-X6500H supports Dolby Atmos, Auro-3D, and DTS:X for an enhanced home theater experience. It features 8 HDMI inputs and 3 outputs that support Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG, 4K Ultra HD and HDCP 2.2 processing on all ports to output to 3 zones simultaneously. Stream Spotify, Pandora, Tidal and more with HEOS multi-room wireless technology and control it all with your voice through Amazon Alexa. Ideal for custom integrations and enthusiasts, the AVR-X6500 features "ihiji Invision" and "Domotz Pro" remote monitoring and management technology, plus an award-winning on-screen graphical user interface for an easy and intuitive set-up experience.
POWERFUL 11-CHANNEL AMPLIFIER WITH THE LATEST HOME CINEMA SPECS
The AVR-X6500H delivers high-power performance at 140 watts per channel (8 Ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.05% THD). Low impedance drivers provide operational stability for a wide range of speakers and create balanced, tonal sound. The AVR-X6500H features three-dimensional sound formats Dolby Atmos, Auro-3D and DTS:X, plus an HDMI section with HDCP 2.2 support and advanced video processing with 4K scaling for HDMI sources and two 12V trigger outputs to connect external devices.
READY FOR THE FUTURE OF HOME THEATER
All eight HDMI inputs - and three HDMI outputs - feature HDCP 2.2 support that lets you enjoy copy-protected content uninhibited. Watch movies and shows with 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, Dolby Vision, High Dynamic Range (HDR10), Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), eARC (enabled via firmware update) 21:9 video, 3D and BT.2020 pass-through support for exceptional color, clarity and contrast.
IMAX Enhanced is the latest technology program from IMAX that sets a new standard for image, sound, scale and content quality. Watch clearer pictures and brighter images. Feel immersive, heart-pounding audio delivered by DTS. And experience premium content digitally remastered by IMAX.
Immerse yourself in multi-dimensional audio with Dolby Atmos. Set up with a 5.2.4 or 7.2.4 surround sound speaker system using Dolby Atmos elevation speakers, or dedicated overhead speakers, for the ultimate home theater experience.
DTS:X™ immersive audio places sound where it would occur naturally in space, creating a lifelike, multi-dimensional audio experience in the home. The improved immersion and heightened realism draw you into the world of your favorite movies. The included DTS Neural:X™ gives your movies, games and music a realism unmatched by traditional 5.1 surround sound. DTS Virtual:X provides immersive audio without height channels, creating virtual height effects in a 5.1, 7.1 or 2.1 speaker arrangement.
Auro-3D® elevates the home theater experience to amazing new levels by delivering the excitement of three-dimensional sound for music, games, broadcast and films while enhancing your existing audio-visual collection through the Auromatic upmixing engine.
ADVANCED VIDEO CONTROLS
Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation, the AVR-X6500H features a full suite of video calibration controls (for use by an ISF technician), along with ISF Day and ISF Night video modes.
NEXT GENERATION VIDEO FORMATS
Watch movies and shows with 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, Dolby Vision, High Dynamic Range (HDR10), Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), eARC (enabled via firmware update) 21:9 video, 3D and BT.2020 passthrough support for exceptional color, clarity and contrast.
AUDYSSEY MULTEQ XT32
The AVR-X6500H easily guides you through the setup process to ensure the most accurate configuration. Optimize all settings for the best possible sound and video quality with your system from the get-go. The most advanced Audyssey MultEQ XT32 room measurement system provides the best sound in every room and with the Audyssey MultEQ Editor app, go under the hood and set the AVR to your exact specifications.
POWERFUL DSP AUDIO PROCESSING
The AVR-X6500H includes an advanced DSP (Digital Sound Processor) chip for tremendous power processing. With four 300MHz DSP cores that are capable of processing over one billion computations per second, the AVR-X6500H supports the latest video, sound and processing needs.
AL32 Processing provides multi-channel ultra-high-resolution digital audio filtering on all audio channels and delivers a natural soundstage with enhanced imaging of the sound. DSP incorporates no less than four powerful, high-speed fourth generation SHARC DSP processors, which together have a combined continuous processing capability of 10 GFLOPS (10 billion floating point numerical computations per second).
AIRPLAY 2 + APPLE SIRI VOICE CONTROL
Stream audio from your favorite music services like Apple Music and Spotify or watch videos from services like Youtube and Netflix from any iPhone, iPad, Mac or Apple TV and hear the audio perfectly synced to your speakers Airplay 2 sources.
Airplay 2 also supports multi-room audio – wirelessly stream content to multiple AirPlay 2 compatible devices simultaneously with improved audio buffering to ensure smooth audio playback.
JOSH.AI SMART HOME VOICE AUTOMATION
Josh.ai offers flexible voice control for nearly any aspect of your day-to-day experience and entertainment environment. Use voice commands to control the thermostat, lights, home appliances, speakers, AVR and more. Josh.ai is installed by custom integrators and accessed through an app on your phone or tablet. Works with iOS and Android devices.
GET THE AMAZING HEOS EXPERIENCE
Enjoy your favorite music from anywhere and everywhere around your home. Share music stored on your home network, streaming services with HEOS wireless speakers or even other HEOS-capable receivers and listen throughout the whole house. Control it all with the free HEOS app. Enjoy music from TuneIn, Internet Radio and a wide range of streaming services including Pandora®, Spotify®, Amazon Prime Music, iHeartRadio, SiriusXM, Soundcloud®, Tidal, Napster or Deezer.
|Sub Title||11.2 Ch. 4K AV Receiver with 3D Audio and Alexa Voice Control|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
AMAZON ALEXA VOICE CONTROL
Use your voice to stream your favorite music services to this HEOS-enabled device. Ask Alexa to play music from Pandora, Spotify, Amazon Music and much more. Switch between inputs (Blu-ray, DVD, Media Player, etc.), turn volume up or down, pause, mute and play the next song - all with your voice.
To start streaming with Alexa voice commands, open the Alexa app and select “Skills.” Add HEOS Home Entertainment to enable. Then, go to Smart Home in the Alexa app menu and choose Devices and Discover or say “Alexa, discover my devices.” With HEOS Home Entertainment and Alexa, you can stream to this product and any other HEOS-enabled device.
Ask your Google Home, Google app or other devices with Google Assistant built-in to control content across your listening environment. Start music in the HEOS app, then ask your Google Assistant to control volume, play, pause, skip tracks and more. ‘Works with the Google Assistant’ feature is always improving - further enhancements arrive in 2019.
The Denon AVR-X6500H front panel features four Quick Select buttons that store your preferred audio settings for each source. Switch between TV audio, Blu-ray, media players and more, and the AVR-X6500H adjusts the EQ settings to your preferences for that media source. Use the buttons on the front panel or opt for the same Quick Selects on the AVR remote for faster control.
Select the Perfect HEOS for your Setup
The AVR-X6500H's built-in HEOS technology allows you to stream your favorite music wirelessly around your home to any other HEOS-enabled device, like HEOS speakers.
- HEOS 1 (Bathroom): Ideal for damp environments or outdoors.
- HEOS 3 (Bedroom): The perfect choice for medium sized room.
- HEOS 5 (Kitchen): Bring beautiful sound into larger rooms.
- HEOS 7 (Livingroom): Get the party going in wider and open areas.
PHONO INPUT FOR TURNTABLE / VINYL SUPPORT
With the included phono input, the AVR-X6500H lets you connect your turntable and play vinyl records. Enjoy your vintage collection with exceptional quality and sound.
HIGH RESOLUTION AUDIO
The AVR-X6500H with AKM 32-bit D/A converters features high resolution audio decoding with multiple lossless file types, including ALAC, FLAC and WAV at up to 24-bit/196-kHz. It is also compatible with 2.8/5.6-MHz DSD files (DSD is the audio coding format of SACD). Play them from memory devices via the front panel USB, or over network sources. The AVR-X6500H also supports other file types such as MP3 and WMA.
- Multichannel Surround:
- IMAX Enhanced: Yes
- DTS HD Master / DTS:X: Yes / Yes
- DTS Neo:X / DTS Neural:X: No / Yes
- Dolby TrueHD / Dolby Atmos: Yes / Yes
- Dolby ProLogic Ilz / Dolby Surround: No / Yes
- Auro 3D: Yes
- Audyssey DSX: No
- Multichannel Stereo: Yes
- Max Number of Processing (Preamp) Channels: 11.2
- Sound Enhancements:
- Mono Block Power Amp Construction: No
- Discrete Power Amplifier: 11
- D.D.S.C. HD Digital: Yes (32-bit)
- Pure Direct: Yes
- Gold Plated RCA Terminals: Yes
- Clock Jitter Reducer: Yes
- Alpha Processing: AL32 Processing Multichannel
- Denon Link HD: Yes
- Audyssey: MultEQ XT32
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ / Dynamic Volume: Yes / Yes
- Audyssey LFC: -
- Compressed Audio Restorer: Yes
- DLNA Certified: -
- Lossy Formats: MP3 / WMA / AAC: Yes / Yes / Yes
- Lossless Formats: FLAC / ALAC / WAV: Yes / Yes / Yes
- DSD Audio Streaming: Yes (2.8/5.6MHz)
- Gapless playback: Yes (FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC, DSD)
- Photo Streaming (JPEG): No
- Windows PlayTo / Windows8 Certified: No
- Internet Radio: Yes (TuneIn)
- Compatible with Remote APP for Smart Phones: Denon 2016 AVR Remote
- Compatible with Remote APP for Tablets: Android / iOS / Amazon Kindle
- Ethernet Ports: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Media Server: Yes
- HEOS Wireless Multi-Room Technology: Yes
- Lossless formats: FLAC HD 192/24 / WAV 192/24 / ALAC 192/24: Yes / Yes / Yes
- FLAC HD 192/24: Yes
- WAV 192/24: Yes
- ALAC 192/24: Yes
- Spotify*: Yes (connect)
- Pandora: Yes
- SiriusXM*: Yes
- Other Streaming Services *: Amazon Music / TIDAL / Deezer / iHeart Radio / Napster / Soundcloud / Mood Mix
- HEOS App Control: Yes
- AirPlay / Airplay2 Audio Streaming: Yes / Yes
- HDMI Inputs Back / Front: 7/1
- HDCP 2.2 support: Yes
- HDMI Outputs: Main / Zone: 2 /1
- Video Conversion Analog -> HDMI: Yes
- Analog to HDMI Scaling: up to 4K 60/50
- HDMI to HDMI Scaling: up to 4K 60/50
- GUI Overlay on HDMI: Yes
- 3D Signal Pass-through: Yes
- 4K Signal Pass-through / Scaling / GUI Overlay: Yes / Yes / Yes
- HDMI Pass-Through in Standby Mode: Yes
- Picture Adjust / Noise Reduction: Yes / Yes
- CEC: Yes
- DSD Audio Capability: Yes
- Audio Return Channel: Yes
- Auto LipSync: Yes
- HDMI: 3D / 4K / CEC / ARC / InstaPrevue: Yes / Yes / Yes / Yes / No
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel: Yes
- HLG / Dolby Vision: -
- HDR / HLG / Dolby Vision: Yes / Yes / Yes
- Multi-room / CI:
- Multi-Room Zones: 3
- Zone Audio Source: HDMI / Opt, Coax / Network, USB / Analog: Yes (2ch) / Yes (2ch) / Yes / Yes
- Zone Audio Output: Speaker / Preout: Yes / Yes
- Zone HDMI Output from HDMI Source: Yes
- IP Control / RS232 Control / Web Control / App Control: Yes / Yes / No / Yes
- Remote In / Out: Yes / Yes
- DC Trigger Output: 2
- HDMI Diagnostics: Yes
- Auto Speaker Setup by Microphone: Audyssey MultEQ XT32
- FL Display: 2 Lines
- Graphic User Interface - GUI: Advanced
- ISF Certification: Yes
- GUI Languages: 3
- Setup Assistant: Yes
- Quick Select Plus / Quick Select: Yes/ No
- Firmware Update by: Network / USB: Yes/Yes
- Variable Cross Over: Yes
- Optimized Bass Redirection: Yes
- Bass Sync: Yes
- ECO Mode: Yes
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Sleep Timer: Yes
- Composite In / Out: 4+1 / 2
- Component In / Out: 2 / 1
- HDMI In / Out: 7+1 / 3
- Multi-room Video Out: Video / HDMI: No / Yes
- Analog In / Out: -
- Phono (MM) In: Yes
- Digital In: Optical / Coaxial: 2 / 2
- Multi-room Out: Analog / Digital: 2 / No
- Multichannel Preout: Yes (11.2 ch)
- Subwoofer Out: 2 (independent)
- 7.1 Multichannel Input: No
- Speaker Terminal: Gold Plated Screw / Regular Screw: Yes / Yes
- Number of Speaker Terminals: 11
- Speaker A / B : Assignable
- Bi-amp Drive: Assignable
- Multi-Room Speaker Terminal: Assignable
- Front Inputs: Audio / Composite / Digital (Opt) / HDMI / USB: Yes / Yes / No / Yes / Yes
- USB Audio / Made for iPod / Made for iPhone: Yes / No / No
- AM/FM Tuner: Yes
- Number of Poweramps: 11
- Power Output (8 ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.08% 2ch Drive): -
- Power Output (8 ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.05% 2ch Drive): 140W
- Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 0.7% 2ch Drive): 175 W
- Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 10% 1ch Drive): 250 W
- Metal Front Panel: Yes
- System Remote Control: RC-1219
- Pre-programmed / Learnable / LCD Display: Yes / No / No
- Power Consumption in W: 750
- Power Consumption No-Sound (ECO On / Off) in W: -
- Standby Consumption in W: 0.1
- CEC Standby Consumption in W: 0.5
- Network Control On Consumption in W: 3.5
- Maximum Dimensions: (W x D x H) in Inches: -
- Weight in LBS: 31.1