Lexicon Lambda Details
Lexicon Lambda: 4x2x2 Desktop Recording Studio
- Record up to 2 tracks at once
- 44.1 kHz to 48kHz sample rates, 16-bit or 24-bit resolution
- Two XLR mic, two TRS line, and one Hi-Z instrument inputs
- Two TRS line outputs and MIDI I/O
- Software suite includes Cubase LE4 and Lexicon Pantheon VST reverb plug-in
LAMBDA Studio™. There is no easier way to get into desktop recording! Just add a microphone, computer and musical inspiration. Anywhere you can take your laptop, Lambda lets you record both a vocal track and an accompanying instrument at the same time (or two singers/ two instruments). It has two studio- quality balanced microphone inputs with phantom power for professional condenser microphones and TRS inserts that let you add outboard equipment such as compressors or equalizers. Two line level inputs are provided for adding keyboards, drum machines, turntables or pre-recorded backing tracks from CD or MP3 players. A separate front-panel high-impedance input is included so you can plug your electric guitar or bass right in. Via the separate headphone jack, you can monitor as you record, listen to a backing or click track while recording or hear tracks played back from your computer. Balanced analog line outputs let you connect to powered monitor speakers or a mastering deck.
FIVE INPUTS: RECORD UP TO TWO TRACKS AT ONCE!
- Stereo line inputs for keyboards, drum machines or analog output of a CD/MP3 player. RF-filtered TRS active-balanced inputs accept either balanced or unbalanced signals.
- Two low-noise mic preamplifiers with phantom power for studio condenser mics.
- High-impedance front panel input for electric guitar or bass.
PROFESSIONAL MIXER FEATURES
- Separate mic and line level input controls with individual peak indicators.
- Monitor mix control for balancing an audio source between live input and playback mix level while recording. Can be switched to stereo or mono.
- 2-channel, 4-segment bargraph meter to monitor exact levels of the analog-to-digital converters.
- High-powered headphone amp offers ultra-clear fidelity while delivering ample power for any type of headphones.
- RF-filtered and TRS balanced Line outputs for monitoring through powered speakers or recording to an analog source such as a cassette deck.
- TRS inserts let you add your favorite outboard processors to either mic input channel.
- Fully opto-isolated MIDI input eliminates ground loop hum and MIDI talk-through noise. MIDI output has rock-solid sync to USB frame rate.
Connect to your computer with the included USB cable. No need for a power supply…so you can record anywhere you can take your laptop.
|Sub Title||Desktop Recording Studio|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Microphone Inputs: (2) Female XLR Pin 2 Hot
- Input Impedance: 600 Ω balanced
- Phantom Power: +48 Volt DC
- GAIN: +44dB
- EIN (150Ω source): –120dB A-weighted @ 44dB gain
- Maximum Input Level: +6.5dBu
- Frequency Response: +0, –0.5dB 20 Hz- 20kHz, ref. 1kHz
- THD+N: <.005%, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Insert Inputs: (2) 1/4" TRS
- Send Level (tip): +10dBu maximum
- Max Return Level (ring): +11dBu maximum
- Line Inputs: (2) 1/4" TRS balanced or unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 20k Ω balanced, 10k Ω unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: +13dBu
- Frequency Response: +0, –0.5 dB 20 Hz - 20kHz, ref. 1kHz
- THD+N: <.009% A/D, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Instrument Input: (1)1/4" mono jack
- Input Impedance: 1 M Ω unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: +8.5dBu
- Frequency Response: +0, 1 dB 20 Hz- 20kHz, ref. 1kHz
- THD+N: <.0125% A/D
- <–74dB any input or output to any recording channel, 20Hz-20kHz
- <–95dB at 1kHz typical
- Line Outputs: (2) 1/4" TRS balanced or unbalanced
- Level: +16dBu maximum
- Impedance: 1kΩ balanced, 500Ω unbalanced
- Headphone Output: (1) 1/8" stereo jack, 25 mW per channel at 50 Ohms
- MIDI Interface: MIDI IN/MIDI OUT - 5 pin DIN
- Digital Audio Input: -
- Digital Audio Output: -
- D/A- A/D Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz (determined by computer application)
- Dynamic Range, 20Hz-20kHz:
- A/D (24 Bit): 96dB typical, A-weighted
- D/A (24 Bit): 100dB typical, A-weighted
- A/D/A (24 Bit): 95dB typical, A-weighted
- Analog Path: 109dB typical, A-weighted
- USB Type B Socket: Version 1.1, Version 1.1 hubs are not supported
- Power Requirements: USB Bus-Powered
- Dimensions: 3.4" W x 6.5 H x 6.5" D (86mm x 165mm x 165mm)
- Weight: 1.92 lbs (0.86 kgs)