Sony VPL-VW1100ES - Clearance / Open Box Details
VPL-VW1100ES: The Ultimate 4K Home Cinema Projector for larger, luxury private screening rooms
- More than 4x the resolution of Full HD
- 2D & 3D films upscaled to 4K
- Professional cinema technology
- Advanced Reality Creation
The VPL-VW1100ES projector brings the fully immersive experience of the cinema into your home. See exceptional detail with 4K resolution, a dynamic contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1 and 2,000 lumens brightness.
While more and more 4K material is becoming available, Sony's advanced Reality Creation technology upscales your 2D and 3D movies for a truly cinematic 4K experience.
Advanced SXRD panels and Iris 3 technology producean ultra-smooth, native 4K picture, with no compromises.
4K native resolution: 4x the quality of Full HD
There’s no compromise, the VPL-VW1100ES provides 4096 x 2160 resolution. Sony used their professional cinema expertise to develop 4K SXRD panels and produce a 4K native picture with no artificial pixel enhancement.
Dynamic contrast for incredible detail
Sony's 4K SXRD panels and Iris3 technology work together to produce an incredible contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1. Deep blacks plus a flatter pixel surface help to create astonishingly detailed images.
Triluminos Display technology
The VPL-VW1100ES's optical engine and SXRD panels incorporate their Triluminos Display technology to produce a much broader colour range, reproducing more tones and textures than a standard projector system. The result is greater purity, depth and realism.
2,000 lumens brightness
At 2,000 ANSI lumens, the VPL-VW1100ES incorporates a high performance lamp for the optimum viewing experience at home.
Compatible with ‘Mastered in 4K’ Blu-ray™ discs
Drawing on the same technology used to downscale 4K material for Full HD, the VPL-VW1100ES gives you a near native 4K experience with discs 'Mastered in 4K'. It’s as close as you can get to the 4K-pixel resolution and expanded colour range of the original.
Reality Creation: upscales your movies to 4K
As well as native 4K material, you can see your current Full HD Blu-ray™ or DVD movie collection upscaled for a 4K experience. Reality Creation is a Super Resolution technology that radically enhances Full HD content, even upscaling 3D movies for 4K.
Meets new 4K standard of 60 frames per second
The VPL-VW1100ES displays up to 60p, the new industry standard for 4K. It’s significantly higher than the previous 24p, for a smoother viewing experience with greater colour and realism.
Zoom lens and wider lens shift
A 2.1 motorised zoom lens and wide lens shift range of 80% vertical and 31% horizontal gives greater installation flexibility – even when the ceiling is very high.
Wider range of color
The VPL-VW1100ES offers a wider than normal color space, allowing it to show a greater range of colors than Adobe RGB or specified by the professional DCI standard (Digital Cinema Initiatives).
Picture Position Memory
This feature remembers the position of the zoom lens. You can match it to a movie’s aspect ratio (including 16:9 and Cinemascope) and store the settings for a future viewing.
Suitable for home automation
The VPL-VW1100ES is compatible with many home automation systems. It has an RS232 interface, RJ45 control, and IR-IN terminal.
The latest noise reduction technology ensures that projector sound is kept to a minimum – only 23db.
Precise panel alignment
With electronic panel alignment, red and blue elements in every pixel are correctly positioned. For optimum clarity, adjustments can be made by as little as 0.1 pixels.
Make fine gamma adjustments
For greater detail, color and tonal accuracy, you can make fine gamma adjustments (levels 1 to 6) with Image Director3 software. Download it online, plug in your PC via the RS232C terminal and choose Fine or Course settings thanks to a new zooming function.
|Name||Sony VPL-VW1100ES - Clearance / Open Box|
|Sub Title||4K Home Cinema Projector|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER|
- Display System:
- Display System: SXRD projection system
- Display device:
- Size of effective display area: 0.74" x 3 SXRD
- Number of pixels: 26,542,080 (4096 x 2160 x 3) pixels
- Projection lens:
- Focus: Powered
- Zoom - Powered/Manual: Powered
- Zoom - Ratio: Approx. x 2.06
- Lens shift - Powered/Manual: Powered
- Lens shift - Range Vertical: +/- 80%
- Lens shift - Range Horizontal: +/- 31%
- Light source:
- Type: Ultra high pressure mercury lamp
- Wattage: 330 W type
- Screen size:
- Screen size: 60" to 300" (1.52 m to 7.62 m) (measured diagonally)
- Light output:
- Lamp mode: High: 2000 lm
- Color light output:
- Lamp mode: High: 2000 lm
- Contrast ratio*1:
- Contrast ratio: 1,000,000:1 (Dynamic Contrast)
- Displayable scanning frequency:
- Horizontal: 19 kHz to 72 kHz
- Vertical: 48 Hz to 92 Hz
- Display resolution:
- Computer signal input: Maximum display resolution: 1920 x 1080 dots (HDMI Input only)
- Video signal input: 480/60i, 576/50i, 480/60p, 576/50p, 720/60p, 720/50p, 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 1080/60p, 1080/50p, 1080/24p, 3840×2160/24p, 3840×2160/25p, 3840×2160/30p, 3840×2160/50p, 3840×2160/60p, 4096×2160/24p, 4096×2160/25p, 4096×2160/30p, 4096×2160/50p, 4096×2160/60p
- OSD language:
- OSD language: 20-languages (English, Dutch, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese ,Turkish, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Arabic, Persian)
- INPUT OUTPUT (Computer/Video/Control):
- HDMI 1 / HDMI 2: HDMI (x2)
- Y PB/CB PR/CR: Pin Jack (x3)
- INPUT A: RGB/Y Pb/Cb Pr/Cr input connector: Mini D-sub 15-pin (female)
- REMOTE: R: S-232C connector: D-sub 9-pin (female)
- LAN: RJ-45, 10Base-T/100BASE-TX
- IR IN: Mini Jack
- TRIGGER1 / TRIGGER2: Mini Jack (x2)
- 3D SYNC: RJ-45
- Acoustic noise:
- Lamp mode: Low: 23 dB
- Operating temperature / Operating humidity:
- Operating temperature / Operating humidity: 5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F) / 35% to 85% (no condensation)
- Storage temperature / Storage humidity:
- Storage temperature / Storage humidity: -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F) / 10% to 90% (no condensation)
- Power requirements:
- Power requirements: AC 100 V to 240 V, 4.8 A to 2.0 A, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Power consumption:
- AC 100 V to 120 V480 W
- AC 220 V to 240 V480 W
- Power Consumption (Standby Mode):
- AC 100 V to 120 V: 0.3 W (when “Standby mode" is set to “Low”)
- AC 220 V to 240 V: 0.3 W (when “Standby mode" is set to “Low”)
- Power Consumption (Networked Standby Mode):
- AC 100 V to 120 V: 3.5 W (LAN) (when "Standby Mode" is set to "Standard"
- AC 220 V to 240 V: 3.9 W (LAN) (when "Standby Mode" is set to "Standard")
- Standby Mode / Networked Standby Mode Activated:
- Standby Mode / Networked Standby Mode Activated: After about 10 Minutes
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (without protrusions): 520 x 200 x 640 mm (20 1/2 x 7 7/8 x 25 1/4 inches)
- Mass: 20 kg (44 lb)
- Supplied accessories:
- Remote commander: RM-PJ22
- IR 3D Glasses: TDG-PJ1 (Please contact your Sony representative for specific models available in your region.)
- Optional Accessories:
- Replacement lamp: LMP-H330
- Wireless HD Unit: IFU-WH1
- IR 3D Glasses: TDG-PJ1 (Please contact your Sony representative for specific models available in your region.).
- IR External Transmitter: TMR-PJ2
- *1: The values are estimate.
- Environmental notice for customers in the USA: Lamp in this product contains mercury. Disposal of these materials may be regulated due to environmental considerations. For disposal or recycling information, please contact your local authorities or refer to Sony's website for additional information.