B&W CCM663RD Details
Bowers & Wilkins CCM663RD - Two-Way In-Ceiling Speaker
- 2-way in-ceiling System
- 1-in Nautilus Tube loaded soft dome tweeter
- 1 x 6-in Blue Kevlar cone bass/midrange
CCM663RD is a high-performance 6-inch in-ceiling speaker with a difference. The ‘RD’ in the name stands for Reduced Depth, and this incredibly shallow speaker is perfect when you need to deliver great sound from a tight space.
A shallower cone and a redesign of the easy-ﬁt QuickDogs™ frame reduce this speaker’s depth to a very slim 92mm, while retaining everything that makes the CCM663 such a great in-ceiling speaker.
The dark Aramid fiber® cone of the bass/mid driver delivers a clean, detailed response, and combines with the pivoting aluminium tweeter for adjustable off-axis treble and three-position EQ, to make an incredibly versatile custom speaker.
If preferred, the supplied round grille can be replaced with an optional square CCM663 grille.
|Sub Title||In-Ceiling Speaker (Single Speaker)|
|Manufacturer||Bowers & Wilkins|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Description: 2-way in-ceiling system
- Drive Units:
- 1x Ø25mm (1 in) Nautilus™ swirl loaded aluminium dome tweeter
- 1x Ø150mm (6 in) blue Aramid Fibre cone bass/midrange
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 35Hz – 50kHz
- Recommended Amp Power: 25 – 100w
- Sensitivity: 86dB (2.83V, 1m)
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω (4.8Ω minimum)
- Frame: Ø240mm (9.4 in)
- Cut-out: Ø202mm (8 in)
- Depth behind surface: 92mm (3.6 in)
- Protrusion: 7mm (0.3in)
- Pre-mount Kit: PMK C6
- Back Box: BB6W or BB125C