Arcam rPhono Details
Arcam rPhono - Phono Preamplifier
- High performance MM/MC phono pre‐amp
- Ultra‐quiet design with optimized circuit layout
- Adjustable gain for both MM and MC‐ 30, 40, 50, or 52dB for MM, +30dB for MC
- Adjustable resistance for MC‐ 50‐550Ω + 1nF
- Adjustable capacitance for MM‐ 47KΩ + 120, 200, 340 or 440pF
- Selectable rumble filter (‐3dB @ 20Hz, ‐13dB @10Hz)
- Aluminum case w/ non‐slip rubber base
- RCA inputs for MC and MM
- RCA outputs
- 12 V external power supply included
The Arcam rSeries products are all about getting the best sound from any audio device. These products can be used with any audio system and are a brilliant way to enhance your audio system.
Designed specifically to replace an in-built phono amplifier or to add a turntable connection to your existing amplifier, the rPhono is the latest addition to the rSeries.
The rPhono benefits from Arcam’s more than forty years of analogue audio expertise and uses the finest quality parts in a layout that is optimized for low noise and minimum distortion. The multi-layer PCB allows our designers to maximize the quality of the ground plane so that interference between components is further reduced. The use of multiple, low-noise, individually regulated power supplies ensures the rPhono delivers the cleanest signal to the audiophile quality output stage.
Featuring a wealth of features specifically designed for optimal matching of your turntable’s cartridge, the rPhono is the perfect solution for the vinyl lover. Moving coil users benefit from precision impedance matching using high-quality trimmers instead of discrete steps, while moving magnet users have a wide variety of capacitance options. An optionally selectable low frequency “rumble” filter eliminates the effects of warping or pressing irregularities, which can be present on some vinyl.
Precision components give excellent RIAA response and class-leading performance figures, meaning the rPhono will delight all music-lovers.
The rPhono is a simple way to improve the performance regardless of turntable and brings Arcam quality sound to any system.
|Sub Title||Phono Preamplifier|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Moving coil & Moving magnet support
- Adjustable input impedance 50-550Ω (MC)
- Adjustable input capacitance (MM)
- Rumble filter
- Precision RIAA filter response
- High-end audio circuitry
- Stylish cast aluminium case
- Frequency response, Rumble filter OFF: 20Hz-50kHz +/-0.2dB, -3dB at 7Hz
- Frequency response, Rumble filter ON: 45Hz-50kHz +/-0.2dB, -3dB at 20Hz, -13dB at 10Hz
- THD+N (at 1kHz, 5V Out), MC input, 30dB gain: 0.005%
- THD+N (at 1kHz, 5V Out), MM input, 30dB gain: 0.0015%
- System gain, MC input: 60, 70, 80, or 82dB
- System gain, MM input: 30, 40, 50, or 52dB
- Input impedance, MC input: 50-550Ω + 1nF
- Input impedance, MM input: 47kΩ + 120, 220, 340 or 440pF
- Equivalent noise (A-wgt, 40dB MM gain), MC input: 0.06μV RMS
- Equivalent noise (A-wgt, 40dB MM gain), MM input: 0.5μV RMS
- Output level, Nominal: 0.5V RMS
- Output level, Maximum: 6V RMS
- Power requirements (max): 12V DC, 2.0A
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 194 x 44 x 124 mm
- Net weight: 1.1kg
- Supplied accessories:
- Power supply with interchangeable plugs
- Stereo phono-phono cable
- DIP switch and pot trim tool
- User manual and registration card