SVS Prime Elevation - Piano Gloss White Details
Prime Elevation (Piano Gloss White) - World’s Most Versatile Home Theater Speaker
- 5-way binding posts
- 1-inch wide-flared rear-firing port
- Cloth grille with pin/cup retention system
- Magnetic SVS Logo which can be removed and oriented according to speaker application
- Elastomer stick-on bumper feet (adds 3 mm to height)
- Unique SVS Multi-Angle Wall Bracket (patent pending) system that allows speaker to be wall mounted in any of 4 positions
- ¼ inch brass insert for use with included SVS Multi-Angle Wall Bracket (patent pending) and other bracket mounting systems
- 2-way crossover with premium-grade capacitors, air-core inductors and heavy-trace printed circuit boards
- Crossover network delivers outstanding phase coherency and time domain behavior
- Tweeter-to-woofer crossover: 2.5 kHz (12 dB/octave slopes)
- Acoustically transparent and FEA optimized grilles minimize diffraction
- Chamfered front baffle and flush-mounted drivers reduce edge diffraction and improved off-axis high frequency response
- FEA-optimized cabinet and bracing eliminates resonances
- Angled baffle and optimized crossover combine for perfect acoustic performance at any position
- Black Ash, Black Piano Gloss and White Piano Gloss finish options
The SVS Prime Elevation is the world’s most versatile home theater speaker. It is an ideal solution for DTS:X, Auro-3D and all other height effect and home theater surround sound formats because it is acoustically engineered to offer the same detailed frequency response and lively dynamics, no matter what role it’s playing.
Prime Elevation is an optimal height effects speaker because it directly radiates full-range sound to the listener without the frequency response limitations and perfect room conditions required of prevailing ‘ceiling bounce’ height effects speaker designs.
The Prime Elevation is designed to be a pioneer among speakers with unmatched potential in any home theater set-up. Even the logo on the front grille is adjustable to match your placement choice.
Prime Elevation is also a remarkably versatile, multi-purpose home theater speaker that can play the role of front, center, side surround, rear surround and/or LCR speaker when ideal placement in a room isn’t possible.
SVS TAKES OBJECT BASED SURROUND SOUND TO NEW HEIGHTS
Home theaters with height channel speakers with Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and Auro-3D represent the pinnacle of immersive home audio experiences. The prevailing approach to height effects speakers, bouncing sound off the ceiling from below, requires perfect room conditions and frequency response limiting of the speaker, which can diminish the overall experience.
An audio epiphany, Prime Elevation is a direct radiating height effects speaker with the charged dynamics, pinpoint accuracy and subtle refinement of a high end bookshelf speaker. You can place it high on a wall near the ceiling and enjoy object based surround sound at full fidelity in any room, without the compromises of ceiling bounce or in-ceiling speakers.
AMAZINGLY ADAPTABLE, SOLVES COUNTLESS SPEAKER PLACEMENT CHALLENGES
The specially optimized angled front baffle, precisely tuned acoustics, high-end components and innovative Multi-Angle Wall Bracket (patent pending) combine to make Prime Elevation the world’s most versatile home theater speaker. Thoughtfully engineered to address a multitude of room challenges, Prime Elevation is the perfect solution for imperfect room placement options.
INNOVATIVE MULTI-ANGLE WALL BRACKET FOR EASY MOUNTING ANYWHERE
Since Prime Elevation will often be mounted on a wall, a no-fuss Multi-Angle Wall Bracket (patent pending) is there for hanging the speaker in any of four directions: up or down-firing, and side or rear-firing. The world’s most versatile speaker deserves an equally flexible mounting solution for you to get the best sound quality in any room, no matter how or where you decide to place your Prime Elevation. Also included is a universal mounting option with a ¼ inch 20TPI brass insert that works with many other kits.
|Name||SVS Prime Elevation - Piano Gloss White|
|Sub Title||Bookshelf Speaker Pair|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
FREQUENCY RESPONSE / ACOUSTIC DATA
- Rated bandwidth: 55 Hz-25 kHz (+/-3 dB)
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 87 dB (2.83V @ 1 meter full-space, 300-3kHz)
- Recommended amplifier power: 20-150 watts
- Cabinet Dimensions: 9.25" (H) X 5.44" (W) X 7.88" (D)
- Overall Dimensions: 9.4" (H) X 5.44" (W) X 8.33" (D) (includes grille, binding posts and bumper feet)
- Overall Dimensions: 9.25" (H) X 5.44" (W) X 8.98" (D) (includes grille and SVS Multi-Angle Wall Bracket (patent pending))
- Weight Unboxed: 7.8 pounds each
- 1" Tweeter:
- FEA-optimized diffuser for airy and unveiled presentation
- Aluminum dome delivers exceptional transient response and exceptional stiffness/mass ratio
- 4.5" Woofer:
- Polypropylene cone for excellent stiffness/mass ratio and pistonic behavior
- Aluminum shorting ring to reduce gap inductance, lower distortion, and enhance high frequency response
- Cast ABS-fiberglass composite basket ensures precision component alignment and excellent thermal transfer
- Vented voice coil former minimizes air compression artifacts