Denon D-M41 Details
- Compact size Hi-Fi quality CD receiver
- 2 x 30W output, plus pre-out socket for an active subwoofer
- New discrete analog circuitry
- Simple & straight circuit design and Triple Noise Reduction Design (T.N.R.D.)
- Bluetooth built-in
- Bluetooth OFF mode for highest sound performance
- CD, FM/AM radio and two optical digital inputs
- 2 Line FL Display
- New industrial design derived from flagship NE series separates
- Best performance with RCD-M41
Inspired by the multi-award winning D-M40, the new D-M41 features improved sound, style and facilities. The newly-developed discrete analogue amplifier circuit reduces signal paths for greater clarity and impact, while the new Bluetooth implementation combines convenience with an off switch to reduce its influence on the sound of other sources when not in use. Meanwhile the new cosmetic design echoes that of Denon’s flagship ‘NE’ separates. The RCD-M41 center unit also has two digital optical inputs to hook up a TV, set-top box or other digital gear that deserves improved audio quality, and has built-in CD plus FM/AM radio, with the new SC-M41 speaker system to complement the CD receiver's performance.
High power output with newly designed full discrete analog amplifier circuit
Denon’s engineers have completely rethought the design, from the styling and facilities right through to the audio circuitry, to offer even more performance and value. The new amplifier circuit delivers 2 x 30W, so the RCD-M41 has more than enough power to drive either the matching SC-M41 speakers or other popular choices (the CD receiver can be bought separately), and there’s also a dedicated headphone amplifier section for personal listening.
Bluetooth for instant wireless streaming from smartphones and tablets
It features Built-in Bluetooth which allows instant wireless connectivity with smartphones, tablets and computers, as part of a package of input choices designed to offer optimal flexibility. The Bluetooth circuitry has been designed complete with an on/off selector, offering convenient wireless connection when required, plus enhanced sound from the other sources like CD, FM or digital in when it’s not in use.
Simple & Straight circuit design for sound purity
Denon’s popular M series offers high sound quality based on the “simple & straight” concept. Circuitry is uncomplicated, signal paths are short, and all adverse influences on sound quality have been minimized. The circuit design and the way the chassis is built ensure that the sound you hear is utterly faithful to the original performance.
Triple Noise Reduction Design to preserve signal purity In an audio component where various circuits, boards, and wire layouts can influence each other, it is not possible to obtain satisfying specifications or sound simply by strengthening the power amp circuit. Denon has therefore eliminated three sources of noise to ensure that the sound is as clean as possible. Distortion from the input selector, electronic volume and power amp has been suppressed to improve the signal-to-noise ratio and produce an even smoother, dramatic sound.
Enjoy premium sound in your home office, bedroom, or any other room
The compact size of 210mm width and just 310mm depth (plus speakers) allows for an easy setup of the D-M41 on a bookshelf, in a bedroom or in the home office. With several color combinations, it easily blends into your lifestyle, delivering impeccable performance at the same time.
Best matching Denon SC-M41 speaker system
These speakers have been designed with Denon Hi-Fi craftsmanship. For best performance, a high quality 12 cm woofer / midrange chassis has been combined with a high definition tweeter and a crossover network with selected components to reproduce the smoothness of natural sound.
|Sub Title||CD Player with FM/AM Tuner and Bluetooth|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- High Quality Power Output: 2 X 30
- CD Compatibility: CD / CD-R/RW / WMA / MP3: Yes / Yes / Yes / Yes
- USB Audio (Front) / Made for iPod / Made for iPhone: Yes / Yes / Yes
- Tone Control: Bass / Treble / Balance: Yes / Yes / Yes
- Clock: Yes
- Sleep Timer: Yes
- Programmable Timer: Once / Daily: Yes / Yes
- Analog In/out: 1 / 0
- Digital Optical In / Out: 2 / No
- iPod / iPhone compatible USB input: Yes
- Subwoofer PreOut: Yes
- Speaker Terminal: Click Fit / Screw: No / Yes
- Headphone Out: Yes
- Power Output (6 ohm, 1kHz): 30 W
- Number of channels: 2
- Freq. Response (Analog In): 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Frequency Range FM: 87.5 Mhz-107.9 MHz
- Frequency Range AM: 520 kHz-1710 kHz
- Available colors: Black
- Remote Control: RC-1214
- Power Consumption in W: 70
- Standby Consumption in W: 0.3
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H) in inches: 8.27 x 12.13 x 4.53
- Weight in LBS: 8.82