GoldenEar SuperSat 60C Details
- On-Wall/On-Shelf Center Channel
- (2) 4" x 7" QPLFR, (4) 4.5" Bass/Mid, (1) HVFR™
- Includes Adjustable Shelf/Table Stand
- Piano Black finish
The SuperSat 60 and 60C are larger, more powerful versions of GoldenEar’s award-winning SuperSat 50 and 50C. They are designed to complement 60" and larger screens when used as left and right channels and mounted vertically next to them, as well as all screen sizes when used as a horizontal center channel or mounted on their optional stands. They offer a larger, more powerful, higher power-handling step-up from the SuperSat 50C when used as a center channel paired with any of the GoldenEar Triton Towers or with any other GoldenEar speakers including the SuperSat 50s.
The sleek, attractively sculpted cabinet follows the same design philosophy that won the SuperSat 50 the highly respected Resi Award as the industry’s best looking on-wall loudspeaker. The cabinet is constructed from aerospace-grade aluminum and finished in gorgeous piano-gloss black. It features four GoldenEar engineered 4.5" cast spiderleg-basket bass/midrange drivers with Multi-Vaned Phase-Plugs (MVPP) configured in a two-stage D’Appolito Array surrounding our signature High-Velocity Folded Ribbon high-frequency radiator. Two 4" x 7" quadratic planar low frequency radiators complete the driver complement, perfectly loading the bass/midrange drivers for open, boxless midrange and extended low-frequency response.
The SuperSat 60 and 60C’s very thin depth makes them perfect for wall mounting next to the latest super thin TVs. This is easily accomplished using the threaded inserts or keyhole mounts on the rear. The dual adjustable feet allow multiple angles when shelf-mounting the horizontal center-channel 60C.
|Name||GoldenEar SuperSat 60C|
|Sub Title||On-Wall/On-Shelf Center Channel Speaker|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Dimensions : 35˝ H (W) x 4-3/4˝ W (H) x 2-3/4˝ D
- Weight : 11 lbs (product) / 15 lbs (shipping)
- Frequency Response : 50 Hz - 35 kHz
- Efficiency : 92 dB
- Nominal Impedance : Compatible with 8 ohms
- Driver Complement :
- Four - 4-1/2˝ High-Definition Cast-Basket MVPP™ Mid/Bass Drivers
- Two - 4˝ x 7˝ Quadratic Planar Low-Frequency Radiators
- One - HVFR™ High-Velocity Folded Ribbon Tweeter
- Recommended Amplification : 20 - 300 watt/channel