Focal Electra CC 1008 Be Black Ash Details
- Made in France loudspeakers and drivers
- Very high power handling
- New pure Beryllium IAL tweeter
- 3rd generation ‘W’ cone woofers, Patented composite sandwich for outstanding stiffness and lightness
- 3rd generation ‘W’ cone midrange, Patented composite sandwich Optimized phase geometry
- OPC (Optimum Phase Crossover), perfect staging
- Focal binding posts offering high torque and excellent contact
- Advanced γ Structure
- Massive structure up to 2in (50mm) thick MDF, No diffraction effect nor vibration
- Rear laminar port, No noise, no distortion, No dynamic compression
The Electra CC 1008 Be is a high end center speaker for exceptional home theater installation. It follows the same evolutions as the Electra loudspeakers so that the tones are in perfect harmony. Low horizontal directivity, high power-handling, definition and precision are part of the common points of Electra Be 2.
Electra CC 1008 Be belongs to the 2nd generation of Electra 1000 Be 2 loudspeakers developed by Focal. These high-end loudspeakers feature new finishes, new speaker drivers and offer even more sophisticated sound. Particularly suitable for home cinema systems, Electra loudspeakers are easy to install and use. They deliver exceptional high performance (low horizontal directionality, high power handling, etc.) combined with sleek aesthetics.
Optimized acoustic performance: 'W' CONE
The 'W' composite sandwich cone permits total optimization of the frequency response curve, thanks to the total control of three key parameters: lightness, rigidity and damping. These unique characteristics of lightness and rigidity give control of the signal transmission speed inside the material.
Beryllium tweeter: UNEQUALLED PURITY
Beryllium represents the ultimate material for a tweeter dome because of its incredible rigidity. After two years of research and development, Focal produced a world’s first pure Beryllium inverted dome, able to cover more than five octaves. It will improve the perception of transients and other micro details. As well, the linearity of the speaker’s response curve is mainly a function of three opposite parameters: lightness, rigidity and damping.
Exceptional definition: IAL TWEETER (INFINITE ACOUSTIC LOAD)
Electra 1000 Be loudspeakers features an innovative technology called IAL (Infinite Acoustic Load). This technology enabled Focal to design a tweeter with a very wide frequency range capable of extending very low down in frequency response, for relaying the midrange much earlier. This technology allows the frequency range to which the human ear is sensitive to be reproduced by the ultra-light tweeter with exceptional definition.
GAMMA Y STRUCTURE
When style and technology meet, harmony arises. Le design de Electra 1000 Be design has been assigned to Pineau & Le Porcher agency in order to create a pure line of simple natural where each style element would combine with the technical necessities to create the best speaker possible. Each curve is studied to bring a tangible response and correction to a given problem.
The tweeter housing and coupling is a moulded solid piece of aluminum alloy, which represents an ultra-stable mechanical reference with absolutely no vibration. Every aspect of Electra 1000 Be 2 has a purpose.
|Name||Focal Electra CC 1008 Be Black Ash|
|Sub Title||Three-way center speaker|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Type : 3-way vented shielded center speaker
- Drivers :
- Two 6 1/2" (16.5cm) “W” woofers
- 3" (8cm) “W” midrange
- 11/4" (27mm) pure Beryllium IAL inverted dome tweeter
- Frequency response (+/- 3dB) : 55Hz - 40kHz
- Low frequency point - 6dB : 50Hz
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) : 91dB
- Nominal impedance : 8 Ohms
- Minimum impedance : 4.1 Ohms
- Recommended amplifier power : 40 - 200W
- Crossover frequency : 500Hz / 2200Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 91⁄4 x 24 x 133⁄4" (235 x 609 x 350mm)
- Weight : 41.8lbs (19kg)