Focal Chorus CC 700 Walnut Details
- 2-way shielded center sealed loudspeaker
- Speakers designed and manufactured by Focal
- Exceptional sound and quality for the price
- Polyglass midbass, Dynamic midrange, tight bass
- Compact sealed cabinet and Maximum performance for a compact size
- Restyling of the cabinet, More contemporary design
- New suspension material “PORON”
- New grille cloth design and Better integration
- Solid MDF construction up to 1in (25mm) width
- Non parallel inner wall structure
- OPC crossover
- Insulated Focal terminals
The Focal Chorus CC 700 centre speaker offers excellent audio consistency owing to its dynamic qualities of linearity and timbre. Moreover, the Chorus CC 700 has been designed to achieve perfect directivity curves. Its goal is to overcome the limitations of the traditional two-way center speaker and achieve very good 3D image stability. This makes it possible to avoid the dialogue "megaphone" effect, finally achieving a voice quality and harmony that are truly exceptional, in relation to background sounds.
Polyglass cone: A RICH MIDRANGE
Polyglass technology is exclusive to Focal and consists in applying molten glass microballs on a cellulose pulp cone. The process combines an excellent paper damping with glass rigidity. The mass/rigidity/damping ratio adjustment results in outstanding linearity of the frequency response curve, all from the inherent design of the cone. It also greatly increases definition in the midrange.
TNV2 tweeter: A PRECISE AND SMOOTH SOUND
The TNV2 tweeter features a structure of the suspension which directly comes from the speakers of the reference Utopia line! The material used is very light which makes sure that the suspension will not become damaged or compressed with time, the distortion will be reduced and the frequency response will be improved. The outcome is a sound which is soft and precise and offers improved harmonics richness and a more precise soundstage.
Chorus design codes: MODERNIZED AESTHETICS
The elements which enabled the success of this range are the flawless cabinet-making techniques, the non-parallel side panels, the thick front and the many efficient reinforcements. You will surely appreciate the subtle reinterpretation of the original design: The vivid and prominent lines have been replaced with smoother, more fluid curves to keep up to date with current trends. The quality of the assembly smoothens out the creases, and the choice of materials gives the speakers a sense of harmony and elegance.
Finishes: FRENCH ELEGANCE
Made in France, the Chorus 700 line comes in Black Style or White Style finishes with the combination of the leather-covered enclosure and the black or white high gloss side panels. The extremely appealing design has an elegant and timeless look. If you are a fan of more classic finishes, the Chorus 700 range is also available in Walnut finish.
|Name||Focal Chorus CC 700 Walnut|
|Sub Title||Two-way Center Speaker|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Type : 2-way shielded center sealed loudspeaker
- Drivers :
- Two 6 ½" (16.5cm) Polyglass midbass
- 1" (25mm) TNV2 Al/Mg inverted dome tweeter
- Frequency response (+/- 3dB) : 61Hz - 28kHz
- Low frequency point - 6dB : 52Hz
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) : 91dB
- Nominal impedance : 8 Ohms
- Minimum impedance : 5.2 Ohms
- Recommended amplifier power : 25 - 200W
- Crossover frequency : 3000Hz
- Dimensions (H x L x P) : 75⁄16 x 191⁄3 x 711⁄6 " (185 x 491 x 195mm)
- Weight : 16.5lbs (7.5kg)