B&W P5 Wireless Black Details
- Wirelessly stream music from your smartphone or tablet
- aptX Bluetooth sets a new standard for audio quality and convenience
- Discreet three-button controls built into the right cup let you pause, skip tracks and take phone calls
- Specially developed ultra-linear neodymium magnets
- Highly optimized mylar diaphragms
- Ergonomic design
- Headband and earpads crafted from the finest quality New Zealand sheep’s leather
Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless combines fantastic sound and luxurious materials with advanced Bluetooth streaming for an unrivalled wireless acoustic performance. With best-in-class acoustic design and the best Bluetooth streaming technology, you can enjoy all the freedom and convenience of wireless headphones, without compromising on sound quality.
Drawing on 45 years of Bowers & Wilkins hi-fi innovation and expertise, P5 Wireless brings you remarkably natural and highly detailed sound on the move, and a luxuriously comfortable fit that makes longer listening sessions a pleasure. Think of it as your own personal concert — to go.
Some headphone makers like to mess around with sound. At Bowers & Wilkins, that's a job we prefer to leave to the studio engineers. With P5, the sound you hear is completely natural – as close to the sound of the original recording as we can possibly take you. We call it true sound. You'll know it as soon as you hear it.
"Deep" bass. "Enhanced" treble. Sounds good on the pack, but the problem with the gimmicky effects that so often come with other headphones is that they quickly become tiring with extended listening. With P5, you get a far more natural sound, and longer-lasting listening enjoyment.
Natural sound quality
Behind P5's natural sound is some of the most advanced technology ever to be put into a set of headphones. Specially developed ultra-linear neodymium magnets and highly optimized mylar diaphragms keep music sounding rich, pure and incredibly detailed, with no need for artificial adjustments.
A history of true sound
Perfect sound reproduction was our mission from day one. And we've stopped at nothing in the pursuit of our goal, setting up our own acoustic research lab and building some of the world's most pioneering loudspeakers, including the legendary Nautilus. It's a commitment that informs everything we make. P5 is no exception. Designed for life
They look great – but that's only half the story. From the sleek design right down to the high quality materials we've chosen for the earpads, we've spared no expense to make sure that every set of P5 headphones feels incredible, no matter how long you listen. It could be the most stylish, comfortable headgear you'll ever wear.
P5 headphones are very easy on the ears, thanks to an ergonomic design and a headband and earpads crafted from the finest quality New Zealand sheep’s leather. Durable and hardwearing, yet remarkably soft and supple, it makes long listening sessions feel more comfortable than ever.
Led by visionary designer Morten Warren, Native are the geniuses behind some of our most iconic product designs, including the award-winning Zeppelin. With P5 they've worked their magic yet again, creating a set of headphones that are a pleasure for your eyes as well as your ears.
|Name||B&W P5 Wireless Black|
|Sub Title||Wireless Headphones|
|Manufacturer||Bowers & Wilkins|
|Manufacturer Part#||P5 Wireless|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - IN STORE ONLY|
- Model: P5 Wireless
- Description: Wireless Headphones
- Technical features:
- Bluetooth v4.1
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- Nylon damped diaphragm
- Damping foam
- CCAW coil
- Drive units: 2x 40mm (1.2 in) Full range
- Frequency range: 10Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 22 ohms (passive)
- Distortion (THD): <0.4% (1KHz/10mW)
- Sensitivity: 109dB/V at 1kHz
- 3.5mm stereo mini jack (CTIA)
- Micro USB 2.0 (Battery Charging, Service & FW update)
- 2x microphones supporting CVC2 algorithm
- Bluetooth codecs: aptX (standard latency) SBC
- Net weight: 213g