B&W VM1 - White Details
Bowers & Wilkins VM1 (White) Multi-application Speaker
- 2-way vented-box system
- For use in Five-channel Home Theater or Two-channel Hi-fi systems
- Several mounting options available
The VM1 is a multi-application speaker for use in five-channel home theater or two-channel hi-fi systems. Magnetically-shielded, the VM1 can occupy all five positions in a home theater set-up, including the center channel, laid horizontally or mounted on its supplied table-stand on a TV. Its body, molded in high-strength polypropylene, features contemporary styling – including tactile, elastomeric trim – that encompasses the product.
B&W’s dimpled Flowport, is integrated into the rear of the speaker. There are a number of mounting options available with the VM1. The speaker can be mounted vertically on a wall bracket or an optional stand, or positioned horizontally as a home theater center channel, either on its side or on the supplied foot.
|Name||B&W VM1 - White|
|Sub Title||Multi-application Speaker|
|Manufacturer||Bowers & Wilkins|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Description: 2-way vented-box system
- Frequency range (-6dB): 65Hz and 22kHz
- Power handling: 100W into 8Ω
- Sensitivity: 91dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Impedance: 8Ω (minimum 3.0Ω)
- Dimensions: H 522mm W 124mm D 93mm / H 20.6" W 4.9" D 3.7"
- Weight: 2.7 kg / 6 lbs.