B&W HTM1 D3 Details
The Bowers and Wilkins HTM1 D3: The Ultimate Center Channel Speaker
- Diamond tweeter
- Continuum cone FST
- Anti-Resonance plug
- Aerofoil cone bass units
- Solid body tweeter
- Optimised matrix
The B&W HTM1 D3 Center Channel Speaker is the perfect center for people who demand the very best in home theater performance. Although it is aimed at mainly home cinema use, this prestigious centre speaker offers quality performances adapted to high fidelity multichannel sound. Its frequency response ranges from 28 Hz to 28 kHz (+/- 3 dB).
The Aerofoil cone’s variable thickness provides added strength where it is needed to maintain its pistonic shape, delivering rock sold bass.
Bracing is essential in keeping a speaker stable, so the character of instruments comes through cleanly. Developed using computer modelling and constructed from wood ply with metal reinforcement, Matrix offers the ultimate in bracing.
The Continuum cone delivers pristine midrange performance by effectively negating the break-up behaviour that can adversely effect this all-important part of the spectrum.
Diamond Dome Tweeters
Incredibly light, yet unbelievably rigid, Diamond is the ultimate tweeter material. Delivering the most revealing, natural treble you will ever hear.
Also Know As: HTM1-D3, HTM1D3, HTM-1D3, HTM-1-D3, HTM1/D3, HTM 1 D3
|Name||B&W HTM1 D3|
|Sub Title||Center Channel Speaker - Single|
|Manufacturer||Bowers & Wilkins|
|Manufacturer Part#||HTM1 D3 Rosenut|
|Special price displayed in cart only||N/A|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - IN STORE ONLY|
- Speaker description: 3-way vented-box system
- Drive units: 1x 1" diamond dome high-frequency
1x 6" Continuum cone FST midrange
2x 8" Aerofoil cone bass
- Frequency range: 20Hz to 35kHz
- Frequency response (+/-3dB from reference axis): 28Hz to 28kHz
- Sensitivity (on axis at 2.83Vrms): 91dB
- Harmonic distortion: 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m on axis)
less than 1% 80Hz - 20kHz
less than 0.6& 110Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8ohms (minimum 3ohms)
- Recommended amp power: 50W - 500W into 8ohms on unclipped program
- Max. recommended cable impedance: 0.1ohms
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 13" x 33.5" x 13.5"
- Net weight: 67lbs