B&W CM9 S2 Details
B&W CM9 S2 Floorstanding Speaker: Robust power and pinpoint precision
- Kevlar bass drivers and an FST midrange for improved crossover and frequency response
- Features Decoupled Double Dome tweeter for distortion-free sound
- 3-way vented box system for optimal performance
- Disperses sound in a more than 60º horizontal arc and more than a 10º vertical arc producing full sound
The CM9 S2 floorstanding speaker is an outstanding choice to complete your sound system or home theater system due it's room-filling power and pinpoint precision. The CM9 S2 demands your attention with it's eye catching, stunning design and uninterrupted, dynamic sound. Like the rest of the CM S2 series the CM9 S2 has been improved down to the most subtle detail, delivering top of the line performance while maintaining beautiful yet minimalistic aesthetics.
The CM9 S2's commanding presence is achieved by a combination of highly acclaimed, cutting edge technology. By pairing two 6 1/2" Kevlar bass drivers with a 5.1" Kevlar FST midrange the CM9 S2 achieves excellent accuracy, improved crossover and a faster response. This floorstanding speaker also features the use of a Decoupled Double Dome tweeter, improving tweeter rigidity thus resulting in reduced vibrations and distortion for resonance-free audio. Backed by high-quality components, the CM9 S2 captures intelligence and beauty.
The CM9 S2 is available in three handsome finishes, further complimenting it's appearance. Choose from Satin White, Rosenut a real wood veneer or Gloss Black. Inside and out, the CM9 S2 looks as remarkable as it sounds.
|Name||B&W CM9 S2|
|Sub Title||Floorstanding Speaker (Single Speaker)|
|Manufacturer||Bowers & Wilkins|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - IN STORE ONLY|
- Frequency Range: -6dB at 30Hz and 50kHz
- Frequency Response: 46Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- Dispersion: Within 2dB of reference response.
Horizontal: over 60º arc
Vertical: Vertical: over 10º arc
- Sensitivity: 89dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Harmonic Distortion: 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
<1% 90Hz - 22kHz
<0.5 120Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω (minimum 3.1Ω)
- Crossover frequencies: 350Hz, 4kHz
- Max recommended cable impedance: 0,1 Ω
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 40.4" x 12.6" x 12.6"
- Weight: 58.5 lb (26 kg)
- Finishes: Rosenut, Gloss Black, Satin White