B&W CM1 S2 Details
- 2-Way vented-box system for a more complete sound
- Gorgeous, compact design suitable for small rooms
- Decoupled Double Dome tweeter bringing precision
- 5" bass/midrange cones & 1" aluminum tweeters
Introducing the smallest speaker in the CM S2 series - the CM1 S2 bookshelf/standmounted speaker. The CM1 S2 retains the beauty of the B&W brand combined with dynamic, full sound powerful enough to fill almost any room. It's modern design allows for versatility in most living spaces, on a shelf or a stand.
Similar to other speakers in the CM S2 series, the CM1 S2 features the cutting edge Decoupled Double Dome tweeter. This welcomed improvement isolates the tweeter in a gel-filled cavity, improving rigidity and resulting in stunning precision and suprising power for a speaker of it's size.
The Decoupled Double Dome tweeter uses an aluminum dome ring, combining rigidity and lightness, preventing distortion and resulting in vibration-free, clear sound. Enjoy clear sound, improved dispersion and a more natural spacious treble.
The new tweeter is not the only new development within the CM1 S2; every aspect of the CM1 has been considered and improved upon. Like the rest of the series, the CM1 uses new and improved crossovers, internal wiring and input terminals. The result? A versatile, compact speaker that looks as beautiful as it sounds.
|Name||B&W CM1 S2|
|Sub Title||Bookshelf/Standmounted Speaker (Single Speaker)|
|Manufacturer||Bowers & Wilkins|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - IN STORE ONLY|
- Description: 2-way vented-box system
- Drive units: 1x ø25mm (1 in) Decoupled Double Dome aluminium high-frequency
1x ø130mm (5 in) woven Kevlar® cone bass /midrange
- Frequency range: -6dB at 45Hz and 50kHz
- Frequency respons: 50Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- Dispersion: Within 2dB of reference response
- Horizontal: over 60º arc
- Vertical: over 10º arc
- Sensitivity: 84dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Harmonic distortion: 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m), <1% 110Hz - 22kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω (minimum 4.0Ω)
- Crossover frequencies: 4kHz
- Recommended amplifier power: 30W - 100W into 8V on unclipped programme
- Max. recommended cable impedance: 0,1 Ω
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 11" x 6.5" x 10.2" (10.9 including grille and terminals)
- Net weight: 14.7 lb
- Finishes: Rosenut, Gloss Black, Satin White