B&W CCM362 Details
B&W CCM362: 2- Way In-ceiling Loudspeaker: See nothing, Hear everything.
- 2-way in-ceiling system
- 1x 160 mm (6 in) Polypropylene cone bass/midrange
- 1x 25 mm (1 in) soft dome tweeter
The CCM362 is a two-way in-ceiling loudspeaker, balanced for wide-angle listening. It comes with a choice of round or square baffles, and like all the models in the CI 300 Series it features an elegant minimal-width border design.
All the models in the CI 300 Series are capable of offering great sound in high-humidity environments such as indoor swimming pools.
Speakers from Bowers & Wilkins have always been recognised as delivering the best audio experience at any level.
Techniques and materials honed to perfection in our core models have been successfully carried over to our custom products, so that those who want to hear everything whilst seeing nothing have had a clear solution.
The same is true of the CI 300 Series of custom installation products. These speakers may be designed to be nearly invisible to the eye, but the sound they produce is infinitely pleasing to the ear.
|Sub Title||In-ceiling Loudspeaker|
|Manufacturer||Bowers & Wilkins|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY|
- Model: CCM362
- Description: 2-way in-ceiling system
- Drive units: 1x 160mm (6in) Polypropylene cone bass/midrange, 1x 25mm (1in) soft dome tweeter
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 50Hz - 30kHz
- Sensitivity SPL (2.83V, 1m): 89dB
- Impedance Nominal (min): 8Ω (5.0Ω)
- Power Handling: 80W
- Pre-mount Kit: PMK C6
- Back Box : BB 6C
- Frame Diameter: 240mm (9.5in)
- Cut-out diameter: 204mm (8in)
- Depth behind surface: 79mm (3.2in)
- Protrusion: 4mm (0.2in)
CCM362 Series speaker
CCM362 speaker grille
Quick Start Guide