B&W 805 D3 Details
B&W 805 D3: The reinvented 800 Diamond Series
- Diamond tweeter
- Anti-resonance plug
- Continuum cone bass mid
- Solid body tweeter
- Tweeter on top
- Optimised matrix
The 805 D3 - Compact Diamond
The 805 D3 is the only loudspeaker of its size and type to feature studio-grade technology in the form of a Diamond dome tweeter.
The Continuum cone delivers pristine midrange performance by effectively negating the break-up behaviour that can adversely effect this all-important part of the spectrum.
The exceptional 805 D3 is the only stand mount loudspeaker in the world to feature studio-grade technology in the form of a diamond dome tweeter. It is capable of delivering pristine sound from relatively slight dimensions, allowing even those people with smaller listening rooms to experience True Sound.
Solid body tweeter
The Diamond dome tweeter is housed in a solid piece of aluminium. This mechanically inert structure provides an incredibly rigid platform from which the tweeter can deliver crystal clear sound.
Diamond Dome Tweeters
Incredibly light, yet unbelievably rigid, Diamond is the ultimate tweeter material. Delivering the most revealing, natural treble you will ever hear.
|Name||B&W 805 D3|
|Sub Title||Bookshelf Speaker (Single Speaker)|
|Manufacturer||Bowers & Wilkins|
|Manufacturer Part#||805 D3|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - IN STORE ONLY|
- Speaker description: 2-way vented-box system
- Drive units: 1x 1" diamond dome high-frequency
1x 6.5" Continuum cone bass midrange
- Frequency range: 34Hz to 35kHz
- Frequency response (+/-3dB from reference axis): 42Hz to 28kHz
- Sensitivity (on axis at 2.83Vrms): 88dB SPL (2.83Vrms at 1m)
- Harmonic distortion: 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90 dB, 1m on axis)
< 1 % 70Hz - 20kHz
< 0.6% 120Hz - 20kHz
- Recommended amp power: 50W - 120W into 8ohms on unclipped program
- Max. recommended cable impedance: 0.1ohms
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 16.7" x 9.4" x 13.6"
- Net weight: 28lbs