Audiofly AF160-Red Details
Audiofly AF160 In-Ear Monitors (Red): Ear-bud-type headphones with three balanced armature drivers
- Passive crossover splits the audio signal and routes it to the appropriate driver
- Triple drivers: 3 balanced armature drivers
- Audioflex SL Cable: Low profile for stage
- Mouldable over-ear cable
- Selection of high grade silicon and COMPLY Premium Earphone Tips
Audiofly has taken in-ear headphone science to the next level with the AF160. Three balanced armature drivers extract every speck of detail from the frequency spectrum, delivering a spatial separation that’ll have you wondering if you’d ever truly used your ears before.
Three balanced armature drivers work simultaneously to deliver incredible clarity across the spectrum, while a crossover in each ear ensures a seamless collaboration between the drivers.
Three sizes of dome silicon tips, tri-flange silicon tips, and Comply Premium Earphone tips are included, while the mouldable over-ear cable will follow the contours of your ears.
Leather wallet for protection of your IEMs, with ample storage for spare ear tips and accessories.
Audioflex SL cable
Roadworthy and built for the stage: It’s super light twisted cable near your head, with tough CORDURA fabric reinforcing the remainder.
|Sub Title||In-Ear Headphones|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Driver configuration: Three balanced armature drivers with crossover
- Frequency range: 18-22kHz
- Sensitivity: 110dB at 1 kHz
- Impedance: 18 Ohms
- Cable length: 1.6m / 64in
- Plug type: 3.5mm gold plated, right-angle format
- Fit style: in-ear
- Earcup type: closed
- Noise-canceling: No
- Bluetooth: No
- iPod control: No
- Volume control: No
- Built-in mic: No
- Warranty: 2 Years
- What's in the Box
- AF160 In-Ear Headphones
- Airline adapter
- 0.25inch TRS jack adapter
- cleaning tool