Audioengine N22 Details
Audioengine N22: The perfect compact amp for desktop audio or rear speakers
The N22 is a compact integrated stereo power amplifier and high-quality headphone amp. Connect your iPod, computer, and speakers or headphones for a great-sounding personal stereo system.
- Powerful but compact stereo audio amplifier
- Cool-running 22 watts RMS per channel
- 2 inputs for iPod, iPhone, computer, TV, etc.
- High-performance headphone output
- Variable preamp output
- USB charge/power port
- Gold-plated speaker connectors
More power in a smaller size
Perfectly suited for your desktop or a smaller space in your home or office, N22 is easy to connect to your Mac or PC with no software to install or settings to change.
No extra buttons
The N22 has one simple volume control with an integrated on/off switch. No other buttons or knobs to figure out!
The N22 includes a USB power port that's perfect for powering Audioengine wireless adapters to stream your music wirelessly from your computer or iPod.
Pair the N22 amp with Audioengine P4 passives (or any speakers) for a high-end mini desktop hi-fi music system. Connect your iPod, computer, and speakers or headphones for a compact and great-sounding personal stereo system. You can even connect a subwoofer and charge your iPod through the USB power port. Two audio inputs are standard - RCA and mini-jack connectors - so you can plug in your computer, iPod or stereo directly.
Part of the family
All Audioengine speakers and amplifiers share a similar "voicing" and tuning so that you are assured a matched system no matter which of our products you decide to add to your system.
Hear the difference
The Audioengine N22 Premium Desktop Audio Amplifier sets a new level of audio and aesthetic quality and even further closes the gap between computer and home audio. Even if you're not an audio enthusiast we guarantee you will still hear a difference!
Audioengine P4 passive speakers
Audioengine W1 wireless audio adapter
Desktop computers and laptops (Mac and PC)
iPods and iPhones
Rear channel surround speakers
Any products with mini-jack or RCA audio outputs!
N22 amplifier with integrated stand
N22 power supply
Detachable AC power cord
1/8" audio cable, 2 meters (~6.5ft)
RCA audio cable, 1 meter (~3.25ft)
Speaker wire (16AWG), 1.75 meters (~5.75ft)
Cloth amplifier bag
Cloth power supply bag
Cloth cable bag
|Sub Title||Premium Desktop Audio Amplifier|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Type: Compact Integrated Stereo Amplifier
- Power output: 22W RMS / 40W peak per channel (AES)
- Amplifier type :Dual Class AB monolithic
- Input voltages:110-240V, 50/60Hz auto-switching
- Inputs:RCA and 1/8" (3.5mm) mini-jack
- Outputs: RCA variable preamp
- Speaker outputs: 5-way binding posts
- SNR: >95dB A-weighted
- THD+N: <0.02% at all power settings
- Crosstalk: -50dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz-22kHz ±1dB
- Input impedance: 10K ohms unbalanced
- Input sensitivity: 410mV (@max volume)
- Protection: Output current limiting, thermal over-temperature, power on/off transient protection
- Headphone amplifier: Burr-Brown/TI OPA2134
- Dimensions: 7"(H) x 2.75"(W) x 5.5"(D)
- Weight: 3.55 lbs (1.6kg)
- Shipping weight: 5.0 lbs (4.6kg)
- Shipping box dims: 11.5"(H) x 7.5"(W) x 9.5"(D)
- Finish: Satin Black
The vertical design of the N22 with its integrated stand allows the 22 watt/per channel stereo class A/B amplifiers to run cool through passive convection without a fan or massive heatsink. The N22 fits easily on your desk and doesn't take up much space.Discrete headphone amplifier
For headphone enthusiasts the N22 includes a high-performance, low-noise discrete amplifier which works well with all types of headphones and earphones.USB power
The Audioengine N22 has a built-in power port for iPod charging while listening to your music. The USB connector allows you to charge and power your iPod, iPhone, Audioengine wireless adapters or any other USB powered product. USB is for power only, not USB audio or data transfer.Variable line out
The N22 includes a variable preamp output so you can connect a subwoofer, external amplifier, or Audioengine wireless adapter and control the volume of the line-out from the front panel.Simple operation
Both audio inputs on the N22 are active so two audio sources may be connected to the amplifier at the same time without the need for an input switch. A standby idle mode is also included to conserve power when you're not playing music.Wireless rear speakers
Use the N22 amp, Audioengine P4 passive speakers, and our W3 wireless adapter for a low-cost but great-sounding wireless rear channel setup for your home theater.
- What's in the box
- Integrated amplifier
- Power supply with attached 6' DC output cord (17.5 volt/1.8 amp)
- 6' AC power cord
- Two 70" Speaker wires (each with tinned bare wire on both ends)
- 38" RCA patch cord
- 78" Stereo mini-jack cable (3.5mm stereo mini-jack connector on each end)
- Cloth drawstring cable bag
- Cloth drawstring power supply bag
- Cloth drawstring amplifier bag
- Setup guide
- Audioengine product brochure