Audeze SINE DX - Clearance / Open Box Details
Audeze SINE DX On-Ear Open-Back Headphones with Standard Cable
- Planar magnetic drivers for better dynamics and frequency response
- Premium leather for style and durability
- Sleek contemporary design by DesignWorksUSA a BMW group company
- Light weight and folds flat for ultimate portability
- Fazor elements
- Fluxor magnetic arrays
- Uniforce diaphragms
Introducing to the world of SINE, the new Audeze SINE DX! You have made it clear: an open-back version of the critically acclaimed Audeze SINE closed-back is what you want to hear! As a company, Audeze makes their products for you, the lover of music and audio. The on-ear Sine DX with drivers optimized for an open-back headphone offers an amazingly smooth frequency response, an enormous open soundstage, and fatigue free listening.
Open-backs, by their nature, sound more spacious and feature a wider, deeper soundstage with more air and separation between performers.
The sound is exquisite and pulls you into the soul of music with ultra-low-distortion, hugely deep and driving bass, a gorgeous midrange, and sweet highs.
At 100 dB efficient and 18 ohms you can drive the SINE DX with almost anything.
|Name||Audeze SINE DX - Clearance / Open Box|
|Sub Title||Planar Magnetic Open Back On ear Headphones|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER|
- Style: On-ear, open-back
- Transducer type: Planar magnetic
- Magnetic Structure: Fluxor
- Magnet type: Neodymium N50
- Phase management: Fazor
- Diaphragm type: Uniforce
- Transducer size: 80 x 70 mm
- Maximum power handling: 2W RMS / 6W PEAK
- Sound pressure level: >120dB
- Frequency response: 10Hz – 50kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: <0.2% @ 100dB
- Impedance: 18 ohms
- Efficiency: 100 dB / 1mW
- Optimal power requirement: 500mW – 1W
- Approximate Weight: 290 g
- 1.25m stereo Cable
- 3.5mm to 1/4in stereo adapter
Listen Responsibly To avoid damage to your headphones and/or hearing, ensure the volume on your player is turned down before connecting your headphones. After placing headphones on your head, gradually turn up the volume until you reach a comfortable listening level. Exposure to excessive sound levels can cause gradual hearing loss and damage your headphones.
Excessive power levels can damage your headphones. Be sure to stay within the rated power levels of 5W RMS / 15W PEAK to minimize the risk of damage.