Aurender X725 Details
Aurender X725 USB DAC/Integrated Amplifier*: Like three components in one!
- Designed for use with the N100H or X100L servers
- Beautiful, machined-aluminum chassis
- Designed to operate quietly
- Equipped with USB interface for high quality audio
- Auxiliary optical SPDIF input (useful for connecting additional audio sources)
- Supports all major high resolution audio formats
- Plays up to 24/192kHz, DSD64/128 in native mode
- Power rating : 100W per channel at 8 ohms, THD+N 0.01%
- IR remote controller
The Aurender X725 is an all-in-one DAC, preamplifier and power amplifier designed to help you create a High-Resolution audio system in conjunction with an Aurender N100 or X100 server. It can be set up quickly and easily, as the DAC, preamplifier and power amplifier are all hosed in one chassis. All you need to do is to connect the speakers! Simply have a USB cable, power cord, Ethernet cable and a pair of speaker cables ready and your high-resolution audio system is set.
A system consisting of the Aurender X725 and N100 or X100 music player will use fewer cables and fewer audio components than a traditional analog-based audio system, and can be set up much more quickly and easily. The Aurender X725 is ideal for music lovers who don't have the patience or space for all the clutter, but want to maintain the sound quality.
The digital audio signal received to the USB audio input of X725 from the X100 or N100 is converted to an analog signal by the internal DAC. The preamplifier section controls volume and source selection, and the power amplifier amplifies the audio signal to power the speakers. And a convenient iPad or Android app controls it all!
Supports all Hi-Res formats, including DSD
With its internal ESS Sabre 9018 DAC chip, the X725 integrated amp supports all major high resolution audio formats. It can decode up to 24-bit/192 kHz PCM sources, and plays DSD64/128 sources natively.
The X725 is housed in an elegant machined-aluminum chassis that matches the X100L and N100. In addition to the USB port it also provides an auxiliary optical SPDIF input for connecting additional audio sources, including CD players and other A/V components.
*The Aurender X725 can only be used with the N100H or X100L servers.
|Sub Title||Integrated Amplifier for use with N100/X100 Servers|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FREE SHIPPING - PLEASE ALLOW 2 DAYS FOR HANDLING|
Aurender X725, USB DAC & Amplifier
- User Interface: IR Remote Controller, Aurender App ( via X100 ), Volume Knob
- Volume Control Range: -95dB ~ 0dB
- Output Power: 2 x 100W @ 0.01% THD+N, 8ohm, 1kHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz ( <+/-0.5dB )
- Digital I/O: 1 Audio USB, 1 Optical SPDIF
- Analog I/O: Stereo Speaker Output
- Dimension: 215 x 55 x 355 mm/ 8.5" x 2.2" x 14.0"
- Weight: 4.7kg/10.4lb