Aurender UC100 Details
Aurender UC100 USB to SPDIF Converter for use with N100H/X100L Servers
- Use when DAC does not have USB Audio 2.0 input
- Use when DAC needs a special driver for USB Audio 2.0 input
- Drivers are not required when using with Aurender music servers
The Aurender UC100 Precision Asynchronous USB Audio 2.0 to SPDIF (COAX) converter is designed for use with Aurender music servers that have USB audio output only. This is useful if you have a legacy DAC made before USB or prefer the sound of coax on your DAC. The UC100 can also allow Aurender Music Servers to interface with active loudspeaker systems that incorporate built-in amplifiers, DSP and DACs.
* Recommended usage is with Aurender Music servers only (X100L/N100H). Aurender does not provide drivers for PC/Mac.
|Sub Title||USB to SPDIF Converter for use with N100H/X100L Servers|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FREE SHIPPING - PLEASE ALLOW 2 DAYS FOR HANDLING|
Aurender UC100 USB to SPDIF Converter
- Width: 145 mm / 5.7"
- Height: 30 mm / 1.18"
- Length: 54 mm / 2.12"
- Weight: 280 g / 0.62 lb
- Input : High-Speed USB 2.0, USB Audio Class 2.0
- Output: SPDIF (Coaxial RCA 75 Ohms)
- Supported Word Lengths: up to 24-bit
- Supported Sampling Rates: up to 192 kHz
- Supported DSD: DSD64 supported with DoP
- Power: USB VBUS 5 V/200 mA