Arcam SR250 Details
Arcam SR250 - Stereo AV Receiver
- 2-channel high-end audiophile AVR
- 4k (UHD) HDMI 2.0a with HDCP 2.2
- 7 HDMI inputs, 3 HDMI outputs, ARC compatible
- Dirac Live® for Arcam room correction
- Spotify® Connect enabled
- Class G power amplification
- Cirrus Logic CS42528 DAC
The SR250 is the stereo amplifier for the 21st century. It has the connectivity of a fully-equipped AV receiver with the simplicity of a traditional stereo amplifier.
As one of the very few audio specialists in the world to design AV receivers, Arcam has developed a reputation for balancing a finely honed technical specification with world class audio performance.
There are many music lovers who want an amplifier that sounds as good as the best separates in stereo but also want all the connectivity and flexibility that a networked modern AVR delivers. We are proud to announce the SR250 our first 2 channel high performance AVR.
Offering a level of sound quality that is far above competing receivers, this AVR is an audiophile product by any measure. The SR250 delivers stunning realism with everything from heavy-weight blockbusters to your favorite concert video.
Further enhancing the performance of the new SR250, Arcam has also included the very latest room correcting technology from Dirac Research. Dirac Live® for Arcam gives the dealer or end-user the ability to tune the acoustic performance of the system to any room situation giving the listener the best possible experience in their own home.
Both video and audio stages are designed to embrace both current and upcoming technologies. HDMI2.0a with HDCP2.2 4K “Ultra HD” and 3D video capability are built in.
An internal tuner provides a fully integrated FM / DAB / DAB+ (in appropriate markets) radio solution. Worldwide access to internet radio stations is provided through the network connection, which also interfaces to UPnP audio servers. The USB port supports memory devices.
Control is possible via Ethernet, enabling it to be fully integrated with whole house control systems, or via the iOS MusicLife UPnP/control app. RS232, 12V triggers and standard IR control are also included.
The SR250 is designed in the UK.
|Sub Title||Stereo AV Receiver|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Continuous power output, per channel, 8Ω:
- 2 channels driven, 20Hz - 20kHz, <0.02% THD - 90W
- 2 channels driven, 1kHz, 0.2% THD - 120W
- Residual noise & hum (A-wtd) - <0.15mV
- Audio Performance (Stereo line inputs):
- Signal/noise ratio (A-wtd, stereo direct) - 110dB
- Frequency response - 20Hz—20kHz ± 0.2dB
- Video Inputs:
HDMI - x7 (6 x HDMI2.0a, HDCP2.2, 1 x MHL compatible)
- Video Outputs:
- HDMI - Z1 x2 (out1 ARC, HDMI2.0a, HDCP2.2, out2 HDMI2.0a,
- HDCP2.2), Z2 x1 (HDMI2.0a, HDCP2.2)
- Audio Inputs:
HDMI - x7, Coax SPDIF - x4, Toslink - x2, RCA Phono - x6, 3.5mm aux, USB input, Ethernet Client, Internet Radio, ARC (from display)
- Audio Outputs:
- 2.1 Pre-amp output - 4x RCA Phono
- Zone 2 output - RCA Phono
- Radio Tuner:
FM / DAB / DAB+ (in appropriate markets)
- 12V Trigger x
- 2 IR in x2
- 6V rSeries PSU x1 Power consumption (max) - 600W (approx. 2040 BTU/hour)
- Power consumption (standby) - <0.5W
- Dimensions & Weights:
- W x D (inc. speaker terminals) x H (inc. feet) - 433 x 425 x 171mm
- Weight (net) - 15.1kg / 33.29 lbs
- Weight (packed) - 18.5kg / 40.78 lbs
- EAN/UPC code:
5 060133 602538