VPI Prime Signature (Rosewood) Details
VPI Prime Signature (Rosewood): Limited Edition Turntable with JMW-10-3D Tonearm
- 3D Printed JMW-10 Tonearm
- Wired with Nordost Reference Wire
- VTA Base on the Fly
- Easy Cartridge Alignment
- Interchangeable tonearms
- Made in the USA
— Alan Sircom, HiFi +
— What HiFi
— Paul Rigby, The Audiophile Man
Luxury meets performance all in one package. A tasteful combination of aluminum, stainless steel and 3D printed technology. Over 40 years of refinement all leading up to this turntable.
|Name||VPI Prime Signature (Rosewood)|
|Sub Title||Limited Edition Turntable|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - IN STORE ONLY|
- Chassis Composition: Vinyl Wrapped MDF, Aluminum, and Stainless Steel
- Platter Type & Size: 12" Aluminum Platter, 20lbs
- Tonearm Included: JMW-10-3DR Tonearm
- Motor RPM: 300 RPM
- Motor Pulley Accuracy: +/- .0005"
- Wow and Flutter: .03%
- Speed Accuracy: .04%
- Rumble: 82 db Down
- Footprint: 19 ½" x 13 ¾"
- Overall Size: 21 ⅜" x 15 ¾" x 11"
- Total Weight: 66lbs