VPI HW-40 Details
VPI HW-40: Limited Edition Anniversary Turntable
- JMW-12- Fatboy Gimbal
- Wired with Nordost Reference Wire
- Direct Drive Motor
- New VTA Base on the Fly
- Dustcover Included
- Internal Circuitry and Power
- Made in the USA
Over 40 years of refinement all leading up to this turntable. A tasteful combination of aluminum, solid wood, and 3D printed technology. Featuring an updated and upgraded version of our Award Winning Direct Drive Motor.
|Sub Title||40th Anniversary Turntable|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - IN STORE ONLY|
- Chassis Composition: Aluminum and Solid Black Walnut (Stained)
- Platter Type & Size: 12" Aluminum Platter, 25lbs
- Tonearm Included: JMW-12- Fatboy Gimbal
- Motor Type: Direct Drive
- Motor Torque: 2.68 Nm/sec
- Star/Stop Time: 1 Second
- Speed Monitoring: 2,500 pulses/revolution
- Footprint: 21 ¾" x 16 ¾"
- Overall Size: 22" x 17" x 10"
- Total Weight: TBD