McIntosh CDA2M Details
- Finest pure copper conductors
- Silver plated for greater bandwidth
- PVC Jacket with Black Nylon Webbing
- Gold plated, solid brass connectors
McIntosh Digital Audio cables use the finest pure copper conductors which are silver plated for enhanced digital bandwidth. Twice the normal shielding layers are used to insulate against outside interference and limit radiation of digital noise into the analog sections of audio system. Gold plated, solid brass connectors are used to assure secure digital data transmission and the best audio performance.
The benefits of McIntosh cables
McIntosh premium cables are engineered to highlight the performance of the brand’s speakers, amplifiers, control centers and source components. These cables will perfectly complete your McIntosh audio system, as they designed specifically to optimize the performance of these products.
The construction quality of McIntosh cables has to be of the highest order since the cables are built to match the renowned longevity of all McIntosh products. They therefore have a Lifetime Limited Warranty against failure under normal use.
ListenUp has the only factory-authorized McIntosh service center in the Denver metro area.
|Sub Title||Coax Digital Audio Cable|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- PACKED: Each
- LENGTHS AVAILABLE: 2 Meter
- CONDUCTOR CONFIGURATION: Coaxial
- CONDUCTOR GAUGE AND MATERIAL: 18 AWG OFC with 2.5% Silver Plating
- INSULATION: Skin-Foam-Skin
- SHIELDING: Aluminum Foil + 2 Silver Plated OFC Copper Braid
- OUTER JACKET: PVC Jacket with Black Nylon Webbing
- TERMINATION CONNECTOR: Gold Plated Brass RCA Male
- OUTSIDE CABLE DIMENSION: 8.5mm
- DIRECTIONAL ARROW TO SYNC DEVICE: Yes
- UNIQUE FEATURES: Silver Plated for Increased Digital Bandwidth
- PACKED IN CLOTH BAG AND BOX: Yes
- LIMITED USE WARRANTY: Yes