Marantz SR6013 Details
Marantz SR6013: 9.2 Channel AV Surround Receiver with HEOS
- 9.2 channel AV Receiver with 185 watts per channel
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR, BT.2020 and Dolby Vision and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) pass-through
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs (inc Zone 2)
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) support
- Analogue to HDMI conversion and SD to HD/4K Upscaling
- Dolby Atmos (up to 7.1.4) and DTS:X™ (from 2.1.2 up to 7.1.4)
- DTS Virtual:X™
- Marantz HDAM (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module)
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support
- Built-in HEOS Wireless Multi-Room Audio Technology
- AirPlay 2, Bluetooth, Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, Napster, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer and more
- DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32, LFC, Sub EQ HT, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ
- Works With Amazon Alexa
- Color-coded speaker terminals, Setup Assistant, Marantz AVR Remote App
- Intelligent ECO mode with off/on/auto setting
- Advanced multiroom options; 11.2-channel processing with pre-outs for all channels; RS232 Control; Crestron Connected
- Integrated Phono Input
- Dual Subwoofer Outputs
- Smart TV Connectivity
Enjoy stunning 3D surround sound with the SR6013 AV receiver, featuring Dolby Atmos and DTS:X surround decoding, with the ability to drive overhead speakers. It is equipped with 9 channel amplification, rated at 185 watts per channel, so you can set up a 7.1.2 or 5.1.4 3D experience without an external amplifier; with an additional amp the set-up can expand to 7.1.4, as the SR6013 features 11.2 channel processing. In simpler surround set-ups two channels of the SR6013's integrated amplification can be assigned to drive speakers in a second audio zone, even playing a different source from that in the main room.
The SR6013's futureproof advanced video section is fully compatible with the latest HDMI and HDCP 2.2 specifications on all 8 HDMI inputs. With 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR), HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma), 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 and Dolby Vision pass-through on every input, the SR6013 is absolutely future-proof. And in addition eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) for full resolution 3D audio via ARC is supported too.
Built-in HEOS wireless multi-room music networking technology means the SR6013 can integrate with other HEOS products to enable you to enjoy your favorite music around your home. Explore, browse, and play your own music library, and access online streaming music service and thousands of internet radio stations using the free HEOS app, while Bluetooth and AirPlay 2 let you stream music directly from any compatible device.
Powerful 9 Channel Discrete Amplifier, and Eco Mode
The SR6013 features identical discrete high-current output power amplifier devices on each of its 9 channels for superb sound with both music and movies. Rated at 185 watts per channel, it has low-impedance drive capability, for excellent speaker control, and is compatible with 4 ohm speakers too. To enjoy immersive 3D sound, you can set up a 7.1.2 or 5.1.4 3D experience without the need of external amplifier, or expand to 7.1.4 with an additional two-channel amp using the SR6013's 11.2channel processing. Meanwhile the Eco mode provides energy savings.
Latest HDMI Connectivity; HDCP 2.2 Compatible
Along with 8 HDMI inputs, including one conveniently located on the front panel for quick connection, the SR6013 has an advanced video section supporting the latest HDMI specification, including 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 and Dolby Vision pass-through support is available on every input, with pass-through for HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma), a new broadcast HDR format.
HDCP 2.2 compatibility for 4K Ultra HD copy-protected content, means the SR6013 is ready for the next generation of Blu-ray disc players, set-top boxes and 4K Ultra HD streams and downloads, and its video processor can transcode and upconvert analogue and digital video content to 4K Ultra HD, breathing new life into your favourite legacy sources. Three HDMI outputs are provided - two for the main zone, so you can run a TV and projector in parallel, and one for a second zone.
Dolby Atmos transports you into the story with moving audio that flows all around you with breath-taking realism. Enjoy a 5.1 or even 7.1 surround sound speaker system and 4 additional overhead speakers, or 4 Dolby Atmos elevation speakers for the ultimate home theatre experience - including Dolby Surround upmixer for legacy content.
DTS:X immersive audio places sound where it would occur naturally in space, creating a lifelike, multi-dimensional audio experience in the home. In case you cannot install dedicated height or surround speakers, DTS Virtual:X adds the complete immersive experience regardless the number of speakers or configuration, even without overhead speakers installed.
HEOS, Wireless Multi-Room Music Streaming
With built-in HEOS wireless multi-room technology, the SR6013 can become a key component of a HEOS system. You can enjoy your favorite music anywhere and everywhere around your home, controlled by the free HEOS app. Command music in every room from any device to play the same song in every room, or different songs in each zone.
The HEOS app opens the gate to multiple steaming services on your SR6013 or any other connected HEOS devices, including Spotify, TuneIn Internet radio, Amazon Music , Sound Cloud, Tidal, Napster or Deezer and more.
Advanced 32-bit D/A Conversion on all channels
The SR6013 features advanced reference-class 32-bit AKM D/A converters on all channels. This ensures consistent high fidelity and precise channel matching across all channels for the ultimate listening experience.
High Grade Audio Components; Marantz HDAM and Current Feedback Topology
Featuring exclusive Marantz HDAM (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module) technology found on Marantz's Reference Series components, the SR6013 incorporates multiple HDAM modules which provide superior low noise wideband performance in an all-discrete configuration, compared to conventional op amp ICs. HDAM technology provides an ultra fast slew rate for true wideband response and maximum dynamic range to deliver optimum sound quality with today’s high resolution audio formats.
The SR6013 also features Current Feedback instead of the typical voltage feedback configuration.
Advanced Audyssey MultEQ XT32
The SR6013 features Audyssey MultEQ XT32 automatic room acoustic correction using advanced DSP algorithms. With the supplied measurement microphone, it analyzes the output of each speaker (including the subwoofers) at up to 8 measurement locations, then generates precision digital filters that optimize each channel for the bets possible sound.
Audyssey Dynamic Volume smoothes out annoying jumps in volume (such as TV commercials), letting you listen at lower levels while still enjoying clear dialogue, music and sound effects, while Audyssey Dynamic EQ provides full-range clarity at any listening level.
Audyssey Low Frequency Containment uses advanced psychoacoustic algorithms to deliver a full-range balance, including deep bass, but without disturbing close-by neighbours or those in other rooms, and features a multi-step adjustment.
Audyssey Sub EQ HT provides individual DSP tailoring of each subwoofer in a dual subwoofer setup, allowing deeper bass with improved definition when compared to a single subwoofer configuration.
|Sub Title||Surround Receiver With HEOS & Alexa voice|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
Amazon Alexa Voice Control
Enjoy hands-free control with Amazon Alexa and your voice. Adjust the volume, skip to the next track, switch inputs for your different media players and more - “Just Ask.” Download the HEOS Home Entertainment Skill to enable Amazon Alexa voice commands for SR6013, HEOS devices and other selected Marantz products. An Amazon Echo device is required.
SR6013 can decode up to 24-bit/192-kHz ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files as well as DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks (the audiophile format of SACD). Play hi-res music via the front panel USB port and network sources, and also listen to other popular file types such as MP3.
The Audyssey MultEQ Editor App
The SR6013 supports the brand-new Audyssey MultEQ Editor App. Go ‘under the hood’, view and adjust settings for detailed tuning, customize the sound more precisely to the specific problems in your room, and tailor the sound to your personal preferences.
- -- View the speaker detection results, to check correct installation.
- -- View before and after results of the Audyssey calibration, making it easy to identify room problems.
- -- Edit the Audyssey target curve for each channel pair to suit your tastes.
- -- Adjust the EQ frequency adjustment range for each channel pair.
- -- Switch between 2 high frequency rolloff target curves.
- -- Enable/Disable midrange compensation to make the vocal region brighter or smoother.
- -- Save and load calibration results.
The Audyssey MultEQ Editor app, for Android and iOS, is available for purchase from the Apple AppStore or Google Play Store.
- Multichannel Surround:
- DTS HD Master / DTS:X: Yes / Yes
- DTS Neo:X / DTS Neural:X: No / Yes
- DTS Virtual:X: Yes
- Dolby TrueHD / Dolby Atmos: Yes / Yes
- Dolby ProLogic llz / Dolby Surround: No / Yes
- Auro 3D: No
- Multichannel Stereo: Yes
- Max Number of Processing (Preamp) Channels: 11.2
- Sound Enhancements:
- Single Board Power Amplifier: No
- Discrete Power Amplifier: 9
- Copper Plated Chassis: No
- Power Transformer: Toroidal / EI: EI
- Current Feedback Topology: Yes
- Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Modules (HDAM): Yes
- Pure Direct: Yes
- High Grade Audio Components: Yes
- Gold plated RCA terminals: No
- Clock Jitter Reducer: No
- Audyssey: MultEQ XT32
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ / Dynamic Volume: Yes / Yes
- Audyssey LFC: Yes
- Audyssey APP support: Yes
- Compressed Audio Enhancer: MDAX2: Yes
- HEOS Multi-room and Streaming: Yes
- Lossy formats: MP3 / WMA / AAC: Yes / Yes / Yes
- Lossless formats FLAC / ALAC / WAV: Yes / Yes / Yes
- Lossless formats: FLAC HD 192/24 / WAV 192/24 / ALAC 192/24: Yes / Yes / Yes
- DSD Audio Streaming : up to DSD5.6
- FLAC HD 192/24 : Yes
- WAV 192/24 : Yes
- ALAC 192/24 : Yes
- Gapless Playback: Yes (FLAC, WAV, ALAC, DSD)
- AirPlay Audio Streaming: Yes
- AirPlay 2: Yes (update)
- Internet Radio: Yes (TuneIn)
- Spotify Connect / Tidal / Deezer / others : Yes / Yes / Yes / Yes
- Compatible with Remote APP for Smart Phones: Android / iOS
- Compatible with Remote APP for Tablets: Android / iOS/Amazon Kindle
- Ethernet: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- HDMI Inputs: Back / Front : 7 / 1
- HDCP2.2 Support : Yes
- HDMI Outputs: Main / Zone: 2 / 1
- Video Conversion Analog -> HDMI: Yes
- Analog to HDMI Scaling: 480i/576i up to 4K 60/50
- HDMI to HDMI Scaling: up to 4K 60/50
- GUI Overlay on HDMI: Yes
- HDMI: 3D / 4K / CEC / ARC : Yes / Yes / Yes / Yes
- Enhanced ARC: Yes
- Dolby Vision / HLG: Yes / Yes
- 4K Signal Pass-Through / Scaling / GUI Overlay: Yes / Yes / Yes
- HDMI Pass-Through in Standby Mode: Yes
- Picture Adjust / Noise Reduction: Yes / Yes
- CEC: Yes
- DSD Audio Capability: Yes
- Audio Return Channel: Yes
- Auto LipSync: Yes
- Multi-Room/CI :
- HEOS Multi-Room Integrated : Yes
- TV Sound grouping: Yes
- Multi-Room Zones: 2
- Zone Audio Source: HDMI / Opt, Coax / Network, USB / Analog : Yes (2 ch) / Yes (2 ch) / Yes / Yes
- Zone Audio Output: Speaker / Preout: Yes / Yes
- Zone HDMI Output from HDMI Source: Yes
- Webbrowser User Interface: Yes
- Smart Remote Management: Yes
- IP Control / RS232 Control / Web Control / App Control: Yes / Yes / Yes / Yes
- IR Flasher In: Yes
- Marantz Remote Bus: Yes
- DC Trigger Output: 1
- Voice Control - Works with Amazon Alexa: Yes (update)
- Auto Speaker Setup by Microphone: Audyssey MultEQ XT
- FL Display: port hole
- Graphic User Interface - GUI: Advanced
- ISF Certification: Yes
- GUI Languages: 9
- Setup Assistant: Yes
- Smart Select: Yes
- Firmware Update by Network / USB: Yes / Yes
- Variable Cross Over: Yes
- Optimized Bass Redirection: Yes
- Bass Sync: No
- ECO Mode: Yes
- Auto Power off: Yes
- Sleep Timer: Yes
- Composite In / Out: 3+1 / 1
- Component In / Out: 2 / 1
- HDMI In / Out: 7+1 / 3
- Multi-Room Video Out: Video / HDMI: No / Yes
- Analog In / Out: 5+1 / No
- Phono (MM) In: Yes
- Digital In: Optical / Coaxial: 2 / 2
- Multi-Room Out: Analog / Digital: 1 / No
- Multichannel Pre Out: Yes (11.2)
- Subwoofer Out: 2 (Independent)
- 7.1 Multichannel Input: Yes
- Speaker Terminal: Gold Plated Screw / Regular Screw: Yes / No
- Number of Speaker Terminals: 11
- Speaker A/B / Bi-amp drive / Multi-Room Speaker: assignable
- Speaker A / B: assignable
- Bi-Amp Drive: assignable
- Multi-Room Speaker Terminal: assignable
- Front Inputs: Audio / Composite / Digital (Opt) / HDMI / USB: Yes / Yes / No / Yes / Yes
- USB Audio / Made for iPod / Made for iPhone: Yes / AirPlay / AirPlay
- FM Tuner with RDS: Yes
- Number of Poweramps: 9
- Power Output (8 ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.08% 2ch Drive): 110 W
- Power Output (8 ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.05% 2ch Drive): No
- Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 0.7% 2ch Drive): 150 W
- Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 10% 1ch Drive): 185 W
- 70% Guarantee: Yes
- Metal Front Panel: Yes
- System Remote Control: RC035SR
- Pre-Programmed / Learnable / LCD Display: No / No / No
- Power Consumption in W: 680
- Power Consumption No-Sound (ECO ...on/off) in W: 60 W / 100 W
- Standby Consumption in W: 0.2
- CEC Standby Consumption in W: 0.5
- Network Standby Consumption in W: 3.7
- Maximum Dimensions:
- Antenna: Horizontal:(W x D x H) in inches: 17.3 x 15.6 x 6.3
- Antenna: Vertical :(W x D x H) in inches: 17.3 x 15.6 x 9.1
- W/o Antenna:(W x D x H) in inches: 17.3 x 15.2 x 6.3
- Weight in lbs: 28.2