Marantz AV Receiver SR5014 Details
Marantz SR5014: 7.2CH 4k Ultra HD AV Receiver with HEOS Built-in
- 7.2 channel discrete power amplifier, 100W per channel (8-ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz, 0.08% THD 2ch. drive)
- Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X processing
- 8 HDMI inputs, including 1 HDMI input on the front panel, with full HDCP 2.3 support, plus 2 HDMI outputs including 1 HDMI output supporting eARC function
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR 10 and BT.2020, plus Dolby Vision compatibility and Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG)
- Ability to decode ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192-kHz - as well as DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks (the audiophile format of SACD)
- HDAM circuit boards for more detailed, dynamic sound
- Play songs from Spotify, Pandora, Tidal and more via AirPlay 2, Bluetooth and the HEOS app (music streaming services may vary by region)
- HEOS Built-in
- Supports Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice agents
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) ensures Xbox One users have a more responsive and immersive gaming experience
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support
- Marantz AVR remote app available for iPhone and Android devices
- Dual Subwoofer Outputs
- Integrated Phono Input
The Marantz SR5014 produces the most musical sound, no matter the source, from vinyl to digital streaming. Completely immerse yourself in movies and TV with elevated, high-resolution surround sound formatting from Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X. Stream music from leading music services and control the SR5014 with voice control compatibility via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri. Each of the 8 HDMI inputs are fully compatible with the latest specifications, including 4K Ultra High Definition video, 60Hz video, HDR10, Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), and support ALLM. Driven by decades of Hi-Fi expertise, the Marantz SR5014 powers premium home theater for all your entertainment.
Powerful 7 Channel Discrete Amplifier
Featuring discrete high-current power amplifiers on all channels, the SR5014 delivers 100W of power per channel (8 Ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.08% THD 2ch drive). With low impedance driver capability, it offers operational stability with a wide range of speakers for balanced, quality sound. Auto Eco Mode adjusts power output to speakers based on volume level and on-screen eco meter, providing power consumption reduction in real-time without sacrificing superb Marantz sound.
Latest HDMI Connectivity
Includes 8 HDMI inputs with 1 HDMI input on the front panel - each one supporting HDCP 2.3, 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, Dolby Vision, HLG, High Dynamic Range (HDR10), 21:9 video, 3D and BT.2020 pass-through. The video processor is capable of upscaling SD and HD video to 4K Ultra HD.
HDMI inputs automatically rename themselves with information provided by the source when available.
Dolby Atmos & Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology
Enjoy a 5.1 surround sound speaker system and two additional overhead speakers or two Dolby Atmos elevation speakers for the ultimate home theater experience - including Dolby Surround upmixer for legacy content.
For those without in-ceiling speakers, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology leverages Dolby’s deep understanding of human audio perception to create the sensation of overhead sound from listener-level speakers.
DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X
DTS:X immersive audio content places sound where it would naturally occur in space, creating life-like, multi-dimensional audio. The included spatial remapping engine of DTS Neural:X offers improved immersion and heightened realism in all of your favorite movies.
DTS Virtual:X provides immersive audio without height channels, creating virtual height effects in a 7.1, 5.1 or 2.1 speaker arrangement.
Auto Low Latency Mode for Xbox One
Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) ensures Xbox One users have a more responsive and immersive gaming experience when connected with select TV models that also support ALLM.
Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wireless Streaming with Dual Diversity Antennas
The SR5014 lets you stream your favorite audio tracks wirelessly via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. The dual diversity antenna system ensures stable streaming even in congested urban environments, and the Wi-Fi function features 2.4GHz (11b/g/n), 5GHz (11a/n) technology for compatibility with the widest range of smart devices. The SR5014 offers quick and easy push button Wi-Fi protected setup and simple iOS Wi-Fi sharing.
With HEOS Built-in technology, enjoy your favorite music in any room of your home for a wireless, whole-home audio experience. Play the same song in every room or select a different song for each connected room. Enjoy music from Spotify, Pandora, Tidal and more or your local music file libraries. With additional HEOS Built-in components, like HEOS-capable speakers, play all your music in one room or many.
AirPlay 2 + Apple Siri Voice Control
Stream audio from your favorite music services like Apple Music and Spotify or watch videos from services like YouTube and Netflix from any iPhone, iPad, Mac or Apple TV. Hear the audio perfectly synced to your speakers from AirPlay 2 sources.
For multi-room audio, wirelessly stream content to multiple AirPlay 2 compatible devices simultaneously with improved audio buffering to ensure smooth audio playback. AirPlay 2 provides control and grouping of compatible audio devices within the Apple Music or Home app. Use AirPlay 2 in-app or with your voice via Siri.
Amazon Alexa Voice Control
Use your voice to stream your favorite music services through Alexa to the SR5014 with HEOS Built-in. Ask Alexa to play music from Spotify, Pandora, Tidal and more. Turn volume up or down, pause, mute and play the next song.
To start streaming with Alexa voice commands, open the Alexa app and select “Skills.” Add HEOS Home Entertainment to enable. Then, go to Smart Home in the Alexa app menu and choose Devices and Discover or say “Alexa, discover my devices.”
Google Assistant Voice Control
Ask your Google Home, Google app or other devices with Google Assistant built-in to control content across your listening environment. Start music in the HEOS app, then ask your Google Assistant to control volume, play, pause, skip tracks and more. “Works with the Google Assistant” feature is always improving.
|Name||Marantz AV Receiver SR5014|
|Sub Title||7.2CH 4k Ultra HD AV Receiver with HEOS Built-in|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
Josh.ai Smart Home Voice Automation
Josh.ai offers flexible voice control for nearly any aspect of your day-to-day experience and entertainment environment. Use voice commands to control the thermostat, lights, home appliances, speakers, AV receiver and more. Josh.ai is installed by custom integrators and accessed through an app on your phone or tablet. Works with iOS and Android devices.
Marantz HDAM and Current Feedback Topology
Features proprietary HDAM circuit boards, providing a superior low noise wideband performance and an ultra-fast slew rate for maximum dynamic range to support high-resolution audio formats. Plus, Current Feedback Topology technology, another proprietary Marantz innovation, delivers wide closed-loop bandwidth and very high slew rate for superior fidelity with wideband audio sources.
Advanced 32-bit D/A Conversion on All Channels
Advanced reference-class 32-bit AKM D/A converters on all channels for optimum fidelity and the widest dynamic range with the lowest distortion.
Audyssey MultEQ XT For Simple Setup and Room Calibration
Optimize your audio experience with Audyssey MultEQ XT for seamless setup of your listening environment. With the supplied measurement microphone, MultEQ XT analyzes each speaker's output (including the subwoofers) at up to eight measurement locations and generates precision digital filters that optimize each channel for the correct frequency and time domain response. Audyssey Dynamic Volume smooths out disruptive jumps in volume (such as TV commercials), letting you listen at lower levels while still enjoying clear dialogue, music and sound. Audyssey Dynamic EQ provides full-range clarity at any listening level.
Audyssey MultEQ Editor App
The SR5014 supports the brand-new Audyssey MultEQ Editor App. Go ‘under the hood’, view and adjust settings for detailed tuning, customize the sound more precisely to the specific problem areas in your room, and tailor the sound to your personal preferences.
- View the speaker detection results, to check correct installation
- View before and after results of the Audyssey calibration, making it easy to identify room problems
- Edit the Audyssey target curve for each channel pair to suit your tastes
- Adjust the EQ frequency adjustment range for each channel pair
- Switch between two high-frequency roll-off target curves
- Enable/disable midrange compensation to make the vocal region brighter or smoother
- Save and load calibration results
The Audyssey MultEQ Editor app, for Android and iOS, is available for purchase from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Enjoy 5.2 channel surround sound in your home theater and simultaneously play stereo sound from the same source or another source in a separate room. Simply connect a pair of speakers to the multi-room amplified outputs or hook-up an additional stereo amp and speakers to the Zone 2 pre-outs.
Smart TV Connectivity
Easily control the SR5014 with your Smart TV remote via the HDMI CEC functionality associated with your Smart TV. Simply set “HDMI Control” to ON in your receiver, then set “Smart Menu” to ON and begin controlling the receiver with your TV remote. The Smart Menu home screen gives you quick access to source and surround mode selections, the AVR setup menu and four Smart Select options.
Simple Smart Select Functions
Four Smart Select function buttons on the included remote control store your preferred setup - including input, volume, Audyssey configuration and new for this year “All Zone Stereo” for party mode - for particular sources. With the push of a button, the SR5014 perfectly configures for any source, from Blu-ray to TV set-top box, to your favorite Internet radio station and more.
External Control Capabilities
Features external RS232 control and IP control capabilities for easy customization and compatibility with third-party integration solutions. The Marantz SR5014 offers IP control capability for major third-party control devices, as well as Control4 SDPP (Simple Device Detection Protocol) certification for seamless integration with Control4 home automation equipment. IR (infrared) remote control input and output are included on the rear panel for remote control compatibility with other components in your home theater system, and remote monitoring capability is now supported for troubleshooting.
Advanced Custom Installation Support
Marantz AV receivers offer extended support for easy custom install integration. Features “ihiji Invision” remote system management technology, “Domotz Pro” remote monitoring and management technology with dedicated web interface to control and set up your AV receiver from a computer on the same network. Let your installer easily monitor the status of connected products and troubleshoot remotely from a separate location or on-the-go.
- Multichannel Surround:
- DTS HD Master / DTS:X: Yes / Yes
- DTS Neo:X / DTS Neural:X: No / Yes
- DTS Virtual:X: Yes
- Dolby TrueHD / Dolby Atmos: Yes / Yes
- Dolby ProLogic llz / Dolby Surround: No / Yes
- Dolby Height Virtualization: Yes
- Auro 3D: No
- Multichannel Stereo: Yes
- Max Number of Processing (Preamp) Channels: 7.1
- Sound Enhancements:
- Discrete Power Amplifier: 7
- Copper Plated Chassis: No
- Power Transformer: Toroidal / EI: EI
- Current Feedback Topology: Yes
- Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Modules (HDAM): Yes
- Pure Direct: Yes
- High Grade Audio Components: Yes
- Gold plated RCA terminals: No
- Clock Jitter Reducer: No
- Audyssey: MultEQ XT
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ / Dynamic Volume: Yes / Yes
- Audyssey LFC: No
- Audyssey APP support: Yes
- Compressed Audio Enhancer: MDAX2: Yes
- HEOS Multi-room and Streaming: Yes
- Lossy formats: MP3 / WMA / AAC: Yes / Yes / Yes
- Lossless formats FLAC / ALAC / WAV: Yes / Yes / Yes
- DSD Audio Streaming : up to DSD5.6
- FLAC HD 192/24 : Yes
- WAV 192/24 : Yes
- ALAC 192/24 : Yes
- Gapless Playback: Yes (FLAC, WAV, ALAC, DSD)
- AirPlay 2 Audio Streaming: Yes
- Internet Radio: TuneIn
- Spotify Connect / Tidal / Deezer / others : Yes / Yes / Yes / Yes
- Amazon Prime Music* / Pandora*: Yes / Yes
- Compatible with Remote APP for Smart Phones: Android / iOS
- Compatible with Remote APP for Tablets: Android / iOS/Amazon Kindle
- Ethernet: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Bluetooth Headphone transmission: Yes (update)
- HDMI Inputs: Back / Front : 7 / 1
- HDCP2.2 Support : Yes (2.3)
- HDMI Outputs: Main / Zone: 2 / No
- Video Conversion Analog -> HDMI: Yes
- Analog to HDMI Scaling: 480i/576i up to 4K 30/25/24
- HDMI to HDMI Scaling: up to 4K 30/25/24
- GUI Overlay on HDMI: Yes
- HDMI: 3D / 4K / CEC / ARC : Yes / Yes / Yes / Yes
- Enhanced ARC: Yes
- Dolby Vision / HLG: Yes / Yes
- 4K Signal Pass-Through / Scaling / GUI Overlay: Yes / Yes / Yes
- HDMI Pass-Through in Standby Mode: Yes
- Picture Adjust / Noise Reduction: Yes / Yes
- DSD Audio Capability: No
- Multi-Room/CI :
- HEOS Multi-Room Integrated : Yes
- TV Sound grouping: Yes
- Multi-Room Zones: 2
- Main room multichanel audio - Zone stereo downmix: Yes
- Zone Audio Source: HDMI / Opt, Coax / Network, USB / Analog : Yes (2ch) / Yes (2ch) / Yes / Yes
- Zone Audio Output: Speaker / Preout: Yes / Yes
- Zone HDMI Output from HDMI Source: No
- Webbrowser User Interface: Yes
- Smart Remote Management: Yes
- IP Control / RS232 Control / Web Control / App Control: Yes / Yes / Yes / Yes
- IR Flasher In: Yes
- Marantz Remote Bus: Yes
- DC Trigger Output: 1
- Voice Control - Works with Amazon Alexa: Yes
- Voice Control - Google Assist / Apple Siri: Yes / Yes
- Auto Speaker Setup by Microphone: Audyssey MultEQ XT
- FL Display: port hole
- Graphic User Interface - GUI: Advanced
- ISF Certification: Yes
- GUI Languages: 9
- Setup Assistant: Yes
- Smart Select: Yes
- Firmware Update by Network / USB: Yes / Yes
- Variable Cross Over: Yes
- Optimized Bass Redirection: Yes
- Bass Sync: No
- ECO Mode: Yes
- Auto Power off: Yes
- Sleep Timer: Yes
- Composite In / Out: 2+1 / 1
- Component In / Out: 2 / 1
- HDMI In / Out: 7+1 / 2
- Multi-Room Video Out: Video / HDMI: No / No
- Analog In / Out: 4+1 / No
- Phono (MM) In: Yes
- Digital In: Optical / Coaxial: 2 / 2
- Multi-Room Out: Analog / Digital: 1 / No
- Multichannel Pre Out: Yes (7.2)
- Subwoofer Out: 2
- 7.1 Multichannel Input: No
- Speaker Terminal: Gold Plated Screw / Regular Screw: No / Yes
- Number of Speaker Terminals: 7
- Speaker A / B: assignable
- Bi-Amp Drive: assignable
- Multi-Room Speaker Terminal: assignable
- Front Inputs: Audio / Composite / Digital (Opt) / HDMI / USB: Yes / Yes / No / Yes / Yes
- USB Audio / Made for iPod / Made for iPhone: Yes / AirPlay / AirPlay
- Tuner: FM / AM: Yes
- Number of Poweramps: 7
- Power Output (8 ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.08% 2ch Drive): 100 W
- Power Output (8 ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.05% 2ch Drive): No
- Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 0.7% 2ch Drive): 140 W
- Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 10% 1ch Drive): 180 W
- 70% Guarantee: Yes
- Available Colors: Black: Yes
- Metal Front Panel: No
- System Remote Control: RC035SR
- Pre-Programmed / Learnable / LCD Display: No / No / No
- Power Consumption in W: 650
- Power Consumption No-Sound (ECO ...on/off) in W: 45 W / 75 W
- Standby Consumption in W: 0.2
- CEC Standby Consumption in W: 0.5
- Network Standby Consumption in W: 3.7
- Maximum Dimensions:
- Antenna: Horizontal:(W x D x H) in inches: 17.3 x 13.7 x 6.3
- Antenna: Vertical :(W x D x H) in inches: 17.3 x 13.7 x 9.1
- W/o Antenna:(W x D x H) in inches: 17.3 x 13.3 x 6.3
- Weight in lbs: 22.27