Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100 - Silver Details
Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100 (Silver) Digital-to-Analog Converter
- Digital to Analog Converter featuring S/PDIF and Toslink digital inputs and USB audio input (all 24-bit compatible)
- Wolfson WM8742 24-bit DAC chip
- 24-bit/96kHz driverless USB Audio 1.0 input
- 24-bit/192kHz USB Audio 2.0 input with ASIO or kernel streaming modes
- Asynchronous USB transfer for very low jitter USB Audio input allowing streaming of up to 24-bit/192kHz audio from computer
- USB audio input allows the DacMagic 100 to act as a high quality DAC/soundcard for your computer
- RCA audio output
- Full metal casework design with thick brushed aluminum front panel
"...delivers an astonishing performance for the price... great things can come in exceedingly small packages."
- June, 2012
The Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100 is a marvel of digital engineering. Designed to significantly improve the sound quality of all your digital music devices, the DacMagic 100 is capable of extracting real hi-fi sound from all manner of gadgets.
By simply connecting any device with a digital audio output (such as Blu-ray players, Apple Macs, PCs, TVs and set-top boxes), DacMagic 100 digitally processes the audio signal, dramatically improving sound quality and reducing distortion in an instant. The result is greater detail, sparkling clarity and a real sense of scale and drama.
There’s an incredible amount of hi-tech engineering inside. Cambridge Audio selected the very latest DAC chip from market-leader Wolfson, enabling up to studio-master-quality audio (24-bit/192kHz) to be enjoyed for a truly breathtaking hi-fi experience. Cambridge’s innovative USB technology also means high-resolution digital audio files stored on your computer can be shared with your hi-fi, allowing you to benefit from a level of sound quality far in excess of CD.
With three different digital connectivity options and the ability to connect four devices concurrently, DacMagic 100 is a true digital music enhancement hub. Set-up is a breeze and you can begin to enjoy better audio quality in minutes.
It also makes the perfect partner for your iPad, iPhone or iPod when used in conjunction with Cambridge Audio’s iD100 dock. No matter where your digital audio stream comes from, DacMagic 100 will transport you closer to your music, TV and movies than ever before.
|Name||Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100 - Silver|
|Sub Title||Compact 24-Bit Digital-to-Analog Converter|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz (Â±0.1dB)
THD @ 1Khz 0dBFs: <0.0025% 24-bit
THD @ 1kHz -10dBFs: <0.0025% 24-bit
THD @ 20kHz 0dBFs: <0.0025%
Signal to Noise Ratio: -113dBr
Total correlated jitter: <130pS
Crosstalk @ 1kHz: < -130dB
Crosstalk @ 20kHz: < -112dB
Output Impedance: <50ohms
Max. output level (unbalanced) 2.3V rms
Digital input word widths supported: 16-24bit
Digital input sampling frequencies supported: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz
Max. Power Consumption: 5W
Dimensions (H x W x D in inches): 1.8 x 4.1 x 5.1
Weight: 1.1 lbs.
- What's in the box
- External digital-to-analog converter
- AC power adapter (with attached 4' DC cord)
- 3 AC power plugs (US/EU/UK)
- 28" USB (type-B) to USB (type-A) cable
- Cloth pouch
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Safety Instructions