Audioengine B2 Zebrawood Details
- Streams audio from any Bluetooth®-enabled device
- Easy setup, connects in seconds
- No network setup, no passwords, no hassle
- Superior sound and extended range
- Custom Kevlar woofers and silk tweeters
- Hand-built wood cabinet
- Dual front port slots for extended bass
- Acoustically isolated cabinet design with detachable magnetic grill
- Aux audio input
- Integrated power supply
The new Audioengine B2 Premium Bluetooth Speaker lets you stream all your music wirelessly from your iDevice, tablet or any other Bluetooth-enabled device. Your computer, iDevice, or Android phone already has Bluetooth, so get more out of your music with the B2 wireless speaker. Experience award-winning Audioengine stereo sound, including a hand-built wood cabinet, Bluetooth aptX and extended wireless range.
High-quality audio and amazing versatility
The audio quality of most Bluetooth products isn't usually very inspiring and their limited range can be frustrating. The B2 solves these problems by implementing the aptX codec, which is a high-quality audio converter designed specifically for audio. The B2 also has special circuitry and a precision-tuned antenna to extend the wireless range, providing much more versatility than other Bluetooth speakers.
Upgrade your Bluetooth
You already have Bluetooth on your tablet, computer, or iDevice, so get more out of it and experience stunning audio with the Audioengine B2 Bluetooth Speaker including aptX, extended range, hand-built wood cabinet, and custom speakers.
See and hear the difference
The hand-finished all-wood cabinet of the B2 reflects traditional Audioengine design and the high-quality components and audio fidelity are typical of Audioengine's commitment to great sound at affordable prices. The Audioengine B2 continues to close the gap between your computer music and home hi-fi and even if you're not an audio enthusiast we guarantee your music will sound better!
Setup and pairing is really easy and no special software is needed!
Here’s how to connect B2 to your tablet, computer, or smartphone:
1. Remove B2 from its packaging and attach the Bluetooth antenna to the rear panel.
2. Connect the power cable to B2 rear panel and plug the other end into an AC outlet.
3. Turn on the power switch and B2 will automatically go into pair mode.
4. On your device, turn on Bluetooth and select “Audioengine B2” to pair and connect.
5. Play your music and adjust the volume.
Yep, it really is this easy to get B2 up and running!
|Name||Audioengine B2 Zebrawood|
|Sub Title||Single Bluetooth Speaker|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- High-fidelity Bluetooth® with aptX® transmission and extended range
- Supports all Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Hand-built wood cabinet with magnetic speaker grills
- Auxiliary analog mini-jack input
- Built-in auto voltage switching power supply
- Type: Powered Bluetooth speaker
- Amplifier type: Dual class AB monolithic
- Power output: 60W peak total (15W RMS, 30W peak per channel), AES
- Drivers: 2.75” Kevlar woofers, 3/4“ Silk dome tweeters
- Inputs: Bluetooth, 3.5mm stereo mini-jack analog
- Analog input impedance: 10K ohms unbalanced
- Frequency response: 65Hz-22kHz (±2.0dB)
- SNR: >95db (typical A-weighted)
- THD+N: <0.05% at all power settings
- Crosstalk: -50dB
- Power filtering: 3-stage redundant regulation
- Input voltages: 100-240V, 50/60Hz auto-switching
- Protection: Output current limiting, thermal over-temperature, power on/off transient
- Bluetooth receiver type: Bluetooth 4.0 audio with aptX codec
- Supported Bluetooth profiles: aptX, A2DP, and AVRCP
- Wireless operation range: up to 100ft (30m) typical
- D/A converter: TI PCM5102A
- Input bit depth: 24-bit (upsampled)
- Input data rate: Determined by Bluetooth
- Wireless latency: ~30 milliseconds (ms)
- Product dimensions: 4.25”(H) x 12.25”(W) x 5.50”(D)
- Shipping weight: 10lbs (4.6kg)
- Shipping box dims: 10.5” (H) x 16” (W) x 7.5” (D)
- Operating temperature: 24° to 105°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage temperature: -4° to 115°F (-20°C to 46°C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Materials and Construction:
18mm thick MDF cabinets with real wood veneer
3/4" silk dome tweeters with neodymium magnets
2.75" Kevlar woofers with advanced voice coils
What’s in the box
- Powered Bluetooth speaker
- Grille (installed)
- 6' AC power cord
- 5' Stereo minijack cable
- 2 Microfiber bags (large/small)
- Quickstart Guide
- AudioEngine brochure