REL HT-Air Wireless Details
REL HT-Air Wireless: Transmitter and Receiver designed for Serie HT
- Designed for Serie HT
- Compatible with all REL subwoofers including legacy models (Low Level or LFE only)
- Zero Compression Wireless Transmission
- Connectivity of hardwired RELs with the flexibility of placement
There is wireless and there is REL wireless. Following in the footsteps of the Arrow™ and Longbow™ Wireless, HT-Air delivers much of the promise and connectivity of hardwired RELs with the placement flexibility and wow factor of great sounding wireless.
HT-Air™ retains REL's single-minded focus on delivering zero compression and maximum dynamics. Big, rich sounding bass, not the thin, dry sound most wireless systems supply.
Zero compression means that, unlike common Bluetooth-based wireless subs, REL transmits in real time, with no digital compression that can add significant amounts of delay to the signal. Delay that, when trying to mate up to conventionally wired speakers means many subwoofer’s wireless offerings are hopelessly behind the loudspeakers.
Freedom: HT-Air provides the necessary freedom to place your HT exactly where you need it for best performance. It also allows for easy placement of rear or side surround channels to be augmented without having to incur the expense of custom wiring being added into your bid.
Finally, freedom means being able to place your Serie HT where it will look its best in your theater. For many, out of sight is an ideal result.
Fast, Simple Pairing: With all the experience REL has in delivering easy-to-use zero compression subwoofers, we have perfected simple, fast pairing of our wireless devices. HT-Air takes less than 10 seconds to get working, just plug both sender and receiver in and push the rear panel pairing switches and you’re done. Simple as that.
Connecting Made Simple! LFE OR LOW LEVEL?
Getting premium home theater sound doesn’t need to be complicated. REL designed the HT-Air™ to be easy to set up in 3 simple steps.
- 1. Using the included power supplies, connect the HT-Air™ Transmitter and Receiver.
- 2. Next connect a single ended RCA from your receiver’s the subwoofer output to the HT-Air™ Transmitter, then connect HT-Air Receiver to the LFE input on HT/1205 or HT/1003.
- 3. Pair them together and you’re done.
HT-Air is designed to leave old fashioned Bluetooth-based systems in the dust, delivery latency in the 16-20 millisecond range. This permits owners to place their HT/1205 and HT/1003 where it works best, without resorting to unsightly cables being strewn across the landscape of your living room, all while retaining our category-leading super-fast wireless.
Serie HT and HT-Air™ Wireless
HT-Air™ is designed and built to provide Serie HT subwoofers with a high quality, zero compression wireless solution, so your HT can be placed where it works best without the cost of long cables and visual clutter.
|Name||REL HT-Air Wireless|
|Sub Title||Transmitter and Receiver for Serie HT|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Input Connectors: Stereo RCA , LFE input uses Left channel input only
- Input Impedance: 10k ohms
- Wireless Output Power: 0 dBm
- Wireless Effective Distance: 30 ft (10 meters) with clear line of site
- Mains Input Voltage: 5V DC, 5.5mm circular connector, positive center
- Power Consumption: 600 mWatts
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 3 3/8 x 1 1/4 x 3 1/4 in., (86 x 31.75 x 82.5 mm)
- Finish: Black
- Supplied Accessories:
- Power Adapter: Yes
- LFE Cable: 2 cables @ 1 meter in length