Furman M-8X2 Details
- Noise Filtration
- AC noise filtering to reduce radio frequency and electromagnetic interference (RFI/EMI)
- Surge Protection
- Spike & surge protection ensures equipment stays safe and your power stays clean
- 9 Total Outlets
- 8 rear panel outlets and 1 front panel outlet
- 15 Amp Rating
- 15 amp rating, with circuit breaker
- "Protection OK" Indicator
- Front panel indicator LED lets you know that your equipment is being protected
- Wall Wart Spacing Indicator
- Rear outlets have been spaced to accommodate even the bulkiest of wall warts and adapters
A Furman Merit Series Power Conditioner is the perfect low-cost AC power solution for any rack mount system. Just Install an M-8X2 in to the top slot of your rack, and the eight switched outlets in the rear panel will power up and protect all your equipment up to a 15-amp load. The M-8X2 is designed for applications where lights are not required.
You got a rack for your effects, preamps, tuner...You are going to plug that into the wall? One big spike and your rig is up in smoke. Furman's standard level surge/spike protection defends your gear from the spikes and surges that are so common at gigs and practice spots. With Furman's standard level RFI/EMI filtration, you will get a quieter tone without pops, crackles, and the local radio station coming out of your amp.
RECORDING Can’t track down where that noise is coming from? Your mix sounding flat? With Furman's standard level RFI/EMI filtration, you will lower the noise floor caused by the dirty AC power coming into your console or DAW. Furman's standard level surge and spike protection keeps your sensitive digital equipment from acting funny or burning up due to everyday spikes and surges. With a 15A capacity and nine total outlets, it's enough to power your whole home studio.
Bars, clubs and other event venues have some of the worst power - from air compressors turning on and off to light shows pulling current loads up and down, the AC power can be a strain on the circuits in your rig. Furman’s standard level protection and filtration keeps the bad stuff out.
When you are out there gigging, you never know what kind of power you're going to get. The wear and tear on mobile rigs eventually takes it toll – that’s why it’s smart to plug into Furman’s standard level protection and RFI/EMI filtration. It keeps your equipment safe and sounding clean. Whether you're setting up a show at the local club or powering up the church band for their next service, make sure you give them power they can trust.
|Sub Title||Power Conditioner|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Maximum Output Current: 15 Amps
- Line Cords: 6 ft. captive, 14 AWG, with 3-conductor Edison Plug
- Lamps (M-8Lx/M-8Dx): Two 120V incandescent bulbs, 4 watts each
- Operating Voltage: 120VAC 60Hz
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral
- Energy Dissipation: 150 Joules
- Peak Impulse Current: 12,000 Amps
- Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage: 130 VAC RMS
- Noise Attenuation (Transverse Mode): M-8x²: Greater than 23db, 200Khz to 10MHz
- Dimensions: 1.75" H x 19" W x 3.75" D (M-8x²)
- Weight: M-8x²: 4.9 lbs. (2.2 kg)
- Three Year Limited Warranty: Merit Series units are protected by a limited three year warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship.