Sonos Amp: The versatile new amplifier for powering all your entertainment
This cool new component brings all kinds of new capabilities to your Sonos system:
- – Connect your turntable or stereo to enjoy vinyl, CDs, and audio files stored on your devices in addition to streaming
- – Enjoy high-fidelity performance with 125 Watts per channel
- – Control everything with the Sonos app, AirPlay, or your favorite music service’s app.
- – Power your bookshelf, floorstanding, in-wall, and in-ceiling speakers
- – Stream everything you love with the Sonos app and AirPlay
- – Connect your TV to create the ultimate entertainment system
- – Amp is built to last and improve over time
Sound & Vision magazine has a glowing review of the Sonos Amp by our old friend Daryl Wilkinson:
“Less than a week before the CEDIA Expo 2018 is set to begin in San Diego, Sonos has taken the wraps off of the company’s all-new Amp. Replacing the CONNECT:AMP, one of Sonos’s earliest products (originally called the ZP120) that has been in its lineup for 12 years, the Sonos Amp is more than twice as powerful (125 watts per channel) and features an entirely revamped design—both on the inside and the outside—enabling it to be used in more custom applications (including powering up to 4 speakers in stereo or mono, a feature often requested by custom integrators) and within more decors (as well as AV racks) than its predecessor. In addition to more power…” Read full review
Sonos Amp will be available to professional installers in the US and Canada starting December 1, 2018, and to consumers in February 2019.