Music Matters 2019 – presented by ListenUp
Join us for our annual gathering to celebrate what’s next in sound!
Wednesday April 24 and Thursday, April 25
Free event. 30-min sessions kick-off at 5pm–space is limited!
***Both nights for Music Matters are now full. Please contact the Denver showroom directly for last minute availability at 303.778.0780***
Experienced audiophile or beginner listener, hear how music can sound better:
- Learn how to recreate the art of live music at home with turntables, headphones, speakers, amps, receivers, vinyl and more for all budgets.
- Listen to demos of the latest product from premier national and global brands.
- Discover new trends in music and sound for listeners of all levels. From HiFi to streaming, test drive new tech in wired and wireless systems.
Connect with over fifteen industry leaders demonstrating what’s next in audio! Including*:
Bowers & Wilkins, Sonus faber, McIntosh, NAD, Bluesound, Mark Levinson, Revel, AudioQuest, VPI, Roon, Qobuz, Technics, Cambridge, GoldenEar, MOON, Focal, Audeze,Chord
*subject to change
- New music and refreshments from Vert Kitchen
- Exclusive giveaways from featured brands and custom artwork from John Vogl
- KEYNOTE SPEAKER: editor John Atkinson from Stereophile Magazine, Mastering the Art of Sound
Music Matters 2019 Artwork by Denverite and nationally-acclaimed artist, John Vogl
RSVP at Eventbrite (Music Matters 2019)
#MusicMatters #HiFi #Sound #Denver #DenverMusic #ListenUp #DenverLiveMusic #Audio #HighFidelity #Wireless #Streaming #DenverEvents #JohnVogl #JohnAtkinson #Stereophile