Rarely does a day go by when at least 10 to 15 consumer electronic stories strike us as interesting. But there simply isn’t time to write about them all in the ListenUp Blog. Today, we’ll try and point you toward some of the more interesting ones we’ve seen recently, including:
- Want to order the hottest consumer electronics item out there, the iPad? You’re going to have to wait a little longer. Learn more.
- Speaking of hot items: Pre-orders of the April 22 release of Avatar are bigger for the Blu-ray version than the regular DVD. Find out how big.
- Alice in Wonderland is not only a hit, but it’s changed the way the home video release system works.
- Nintendo recently announced a 3D gaming system that DOESN’T require glasses. Here’s how.
- Speaking of 3D, here’s what it’s going to take to get people to buy 3D TVs.
Finally, answer this poll question: Would you spend more on Starbucks or quality home audio system?
Visit ListenUp for great ideas for your home theater.