ListenUp, Colorado and New Mexico’s oldest and most trusted high-end audio/video integrator, is looking to add another dynamic, highly motivated member to our field installation team.
Applicants should have a high level of technical proficiency, the ability to absorb the constantly changing product selection and technologies in the industry and assist our clients with anything from a simple component addition to installing advanced multi-room audio, video security, and home automation systems.
If you are looking to work with some of brightest and hardest working professionals in our industry we’d like to hear from you.
- The installation and commissioning of audio/video and automation systems. Tasks will include: pre-wiring, terminating, and final equipment installation.
- Use of hand and power tools in both new construction and finished residential and commercial environments.
- Creation of daily work reports.
- Basic hardware configuration and programming.
- Problem solving, troubleshooting, and creative thinking.
- Required Commitments:
- Standard work hours are Monday thru Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm; additional hours may be required to support projects as needed. This may include weekends and evenings.
- Candidates should have and can maintain a clean motor vehicle record.
- Knowledge of the audio, video, and control systems industry.
- Basic understanding of networking, design and troubleshooting.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products: Excel, Word.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- CEDIA or InfoComm certifications and/or coursework in audio/visual systems installation or relative work experience.
- Knowledge of Savant, Control 4, Lutron, and Crestron control systems.
- Experience in the installation, integration, programming, and/or support of audio/visual systems hardware, software and infrastructure.
- Relevant work experience will not be overlooked.
ListenUp offers a competitive benefits package, including medical and dental insurance, retirement plans, flexible spending accounts, and continuing education support.
Qualified applicants, please send your resume to our Technical Services Manager, Ben Larkin, at firstname.lastname@example.org.