McIntosh D100 Digital Stereo Preamplifier with DAC: Base your stereo system with this!
- The D100 is a remote controlled digital stereo preamplifier with five digital inputs and both variable and fixed volume audio output
- Simple solution to add digital music to your existing McIntosh system
- Simply add an amplifier, a pair of speakers and your favorite digital sources to enjoy your music collection through a D100-based stereo system
- Advanced Quad Balanced, Digital-to-Analog circuitry is capable of handling the finest commercial recordings, assuring the best sound from your valuable music collection
- D100’s powerful built-in headphone amplifier will elevate the sound of your headphones to deliver the ultimate personal listening experience.
The D100 is a remote-controlled digital stereo preamplifier with built-in high-resolution Digital-to-Analog Converter and containing five digital inputs (2 Coaxial, 2 Optical and 1 USB) and both variable and fixed volume audio output. It is a simple solution to add digital music to an existing McIntosh system. Or simply add an amplifier, a pair of speakers and a digital source for a complete digital based stereo system.
It shares the classic façade, knobs and handcrafted black-glass front panels of other McIntosh components, but in a smaller form factor of just under 4 inches in height. Its powerful built-in headphone amplifier will elevate the sound of your favorite headphones so that you may enjoy the ultimate personal listening experience. (Headphones not included.)
The D100 utilizes an 8-channel, 32-bit, 192kHz D/A converter with wide dynamic range and extremely low distortion. This awesomely advanced DAC is used in stereo Quad Balanced mode. Music at all levels is reproduced with extreme precision and elegance. A 1/8-inch mini jack is provided for control data from the data output jack of a McIntosh preamp or A/V Control Center.
In order to insure the highest level of customer satisfaction, New McIntosh Products may only be purchased over-the-counter at an Authorized McIntosh Dealer, and may not be sold by mail, telephone, or via the Internet. McINTOSH PRODUCTS WHICH ARE PURCHASED BY MAIL, TELEPHONE, OR OVER THE INTERNET, ARE PRESUMED TO BE USED AND ARE NOT COVERED BY ANY McINTOSH WARRANTY. If you are unable to visit our store in person, please telephone McIntosh at (888) 979-3737 to learn the name and location of a nearby Authorized McIntosh Dealer, or visit the McIntosh website at www.mcintoshlabs.com.